thinking about getting writering buddy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2014, 01:23 PM
thinking about getting writering buddy
basically besides the fact that Vousur is editing about five of my books. I still need to figure out a cheap way to get edited buttt.. a couple ideas come to my mind as to how. for one I can be someones writing buddy.. but I am not sure what that interfiles. I also don;t know what I can offer another writer. so any helpo on this project would be appreciated.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: thinking about getting writering buddy
That depends on what you mean by "writing buddy." If you mean someone willing to edit your work (like someone already appears to be doing), you're probably going to have a rough time finding someone else willing to help. Most writers don't want to play editor for someone else.

If you mean someone to bounce ideas off of, talk to about new writing trends, and occasionally read each other for comment, there are plenty of social spaces online where writing communities gather to support one another. Everything from Wattpad to NaNoWriMo has writing communities willing to meet new people. I would recommend surfing a few, maybe find one that is friendly to the kind of fiction you write (sci fi, poetry, whatever).

Alison Edwards ~ Blogging at Transgender Science and Skeptoid
13-05-2014, 08:50 AM
I really need all three bur I am not sure if Ihough long or if Vour really wants to be a part time editor for me or for just these novels.. actually i was going to have any new works edited via fiverr as I go. so more the other two but thank you for your advice,

13-05-2014, 08:51 AM
(12-05-2014 01:23 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically besides the fact that Vousur is editing about five of my books.
Just the first one, not all of them. Laugh out load
13-05-2014, 09:01 AM
I thought you where doing more but oj well... thanks anyways lol.