thinking about you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: thinking about you
OP, I'm doing push-ups for you. You should notice an increase in your fitness any moment now...

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like guitar_nut's post
22-09-2014, 02:44 PM
(22-09-2014 09:51 AM)theonewhocries Wrote:  I am not going to try to persuade you to change your view points but I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and how you will find your way to the right path.

Thank you, I now believe in Odin -and what a kick-ass God he is!

[Image: 3802477-7354469271-36694.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
22-09-2014, 03:47 PM
(22-09-2014 02:44 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 09:51 AM)theonewhocries Wrote:  I am not going to try to persuade you to change your view points but I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and how you will find your way to the right path.

Thank you, I now believe in Odin -and what a kick-ass God he is!

[Image: 3802477-7354469271-36694.jpg]

Odin vs Jesus.

Odin promised to get rid of all those Ice Giants and came through on that promise. Thumbsup

Jesus.....not so much. There's still evil. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Thanks OP.

I'm drinking cider for you Thumbsup

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
22-09-2014, 07:16 PM

Well bless your heart.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
22-09-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 07:41 PM by GirlyMan.)

Gracious enough intro. Reps for that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-09-2014, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 10:22 PM by theonewhocries.)
(22-09-2014 01:29 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Do you have any non-presuppositional reasons that your path is the correct one? Any that you can explain or even demonstrate to us?

yes I had to write a paper on deviance (for my college class) to I posted this to get responses ^^ thank you they where a lot nicer then the ones the Catholics gave (for the most part) when I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.
[+] 1 user Likes theonewhocries's post
23-09-2014, 03:43 AM
While I must admit that it makes me a bit uncomfortable when people say, "I'll pray for you.", it doesn't even come close to the emotion I feel when I see some attention seeker on Facebook request prayers because they have a cold, a job interview or some mundane daily activity occurring.

"Woke up with a sore throat. Prayers please as I have a busy day ahead!"... Fuck off!
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
23-09-2014, 03:53 AM
(22-09-2014 10:15 PM)theonewhocries Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 01:29 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Do you have any non-presuppositional reasons that your path is the correct one? Any that you can explain or even demonstrate to us?

yes I had to write a paper on deviance (for my college class) to I posted this to get responses ^^ thank you they where a lot nicer then the ones the Catholics gave (for the most part) when I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

Ah! Sorry about that. We will try to be much more deviant next time.

But, I guess, the Catholics have had many more years of practice regarding deviance.

What kind of paper? English?

Let me help... *Mary, *riding, *their.

Wink

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-09-2014, 04:02 AM
(23-09-2014 03:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 10:15 PM)theonewhocries Wrote:  yes I had to write a paper on deviance (for my college class) to I posted this to get responses ^^ thank you they where a lot nicer then the ones the Catholics gave (for the most part) when I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

Ah! Sorry about that. We will try to be much more deviant next time.

But, I guess, the Catholics have had many more years of practice regarding deviance.

What kind of paper? English?

Let me help... *Mary, *riding, *their.

Wink

The Catholics gave him a stern talking and a proper molesting.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post