thinking about you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: thinking about you
(22-09-2014 09:51 AM)theonewhocries Wrote:  I am not going to try to persuade you to change your view points but I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and how you will find your way to the right path.

Cool.

Knock yourself out.

I'll be thinking for you... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2014, 04:05 AM
(22-09-2014 10:15 PM)theonewhocries Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 01:29 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Do you have any non-presuppositional reasons that your path is the correct one? Any that you can explain or even demonstrate to us?

yes I had to write a paper on deviance (for my college class) to I posted this to get responses ^^ thank you they where a lot nicer then the ones the Catholics gave (for the most part) when I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

So... you weren't actually sincere in your OP Dodgy Nice one kiddo. Good representing of Christ right there.

ETA: What the fuck? Now we're fucking homework ??? Rolleyes How the mighty have fallen...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-09-2014, 05:31 AM
(23-09-2014 04:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 10:15 PM)theonewhocries Wrote:  yes I had to write a paper on deviance (for my college class) to I posted this to get responses ^^ thank you they where a lot nicer then the ones the Catholics gave (for the most part) when I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

So... you weren't actually sincere in your OP Dodgy Nice one kiddo. Good representing of Christ right there.

ETA: What the fuck? Now we're fucking homework ??? Rolleyes How the mighty have fallen...

Get back in your cage, FREAK!

Angry

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
23-09-2014, 05:36 AM
(22-09-2014 01:29 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Do you have any non-presuppositional reasons that your path is the correct one? Any that you can explain or even demonstrate to us?

yes I had to write a paper on deviance (for my college class) to I posted this to get responses ^^ thank you they where a lot nicer then the ones the Catholics gave (for the most part) when I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

My first attempt at posting a pic...
[Image: thum_58851a50b5a0460e.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
23-09-2014, 06:02 AM
It shows initiative to take the path less trodden.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
23-09-2014, 06:06 AM
(22-09-2014 10:15 PM)theonewhocries Wrote:  yes I had to write a paper on deviance (for my college class) to I posted this to get responses ^^ thank you they where a lot nicer then the ones the Catholics gave (for the most part) when I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

Good luck to you. Although your spelling needs improvement if you want a good grade Dodgy

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
23-09-2014, 06:23 AM

Is it anything you could share? My initial assumptions is that there's still some pre-supposing going on somewhere, but I'd have to see it.

I was Christian (Lutheran) for about 30 years. My wife is Christian. She's said one of the things that frustrates her is that she cannot just make me know what she does. She admits that it's not something she can articulate or explain.
23-09-2014, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2014 08:48 AM by Grasshopper.)
(22-09-2014 10:15 PM)theonewhocries Wrote:  ...I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

Your spelling is so bad I can't even tell what you're saying here. I get Mary, but what was she doing to Jesus? Sounds kinda kinky...

Also, which Mary? His mother or Mary Magdalene? If she was "riding" him (I assume that's what you mean by "ridding"), one would be considerably kinkier than the other.
23-09-2014, 10:03 AM

Thinkerbelle Offline
Semi-Regular Poster
Likes Given: 137
Warning Level: 0%
RE: ok atheists think with me Smile
Ah, the usual Sunday afternoon drive-by.

I bet there's a Sunday school class where the teacher assigns one student every week to "go set those atheists straight." I'd guess about 5 extra credit points or so.....

Toldyousotoldyousotoldyouso.......

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
23-09-2014, 11:37 AM
(23-09-2014 08:40 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 10:15 PM)theonewhocries Wrote:  ...I left a post of marry ridding Jesus on there site ^^.

Your spelling is so bad I can't even tell what you're saying here. I get Mary, but what was she doing to Jesus? Sounds kinda kinky...

Also, which Mary? His mother or Mary Magdalene? If she was "riding" him (I assume that's what you mean by "ridding"), one would be considerably kinkier than the other.

mother and I did mean riding. did not prof read.
and the paper is just how people react to me doing something deviant.