those mythical decades we call the 70'-2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 05:33 PM by kunoxian drive.)
those mythical decades we call the 70'-2012
I was actually thinking about all the fiction I've come across about past decades an came to one conclusions in the future {I don't know maybe 3010} the age will be regarded as a dark ages by the book authors of the future or heck a mythical realm where technology is magical. why do I so this because it's happened ti every ither decade. so why not ours. problem being is that will give us a m9idevil look.

so what do you thik about this. will this be true or aree we ever going too out grow thias as a species.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: those mythical decades we call the 70'-2012
Please try to use something at least resembling correct English. Not because I'm a grammar nazi or anything, but because I literally have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
05-11-2012, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 05:36 PM by kunoxian drive.)
i thought i was using proper English. not to be mean but there maybe a few typos but you should be able to understand what I am saying fine.

05-11-2012, 05:51 PM
You were not.

At the very least tell me what "m9idevil" means. As far as I can tell that's not a word.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
05-11-2012, 05:57 PM
m9idevil= midevil it's what they call a typo and one i didn't ketch. I reas lots of stuff with typos in it but have no problems. it may take me an extra minute but at least i get the point after that.{sorry I don't mean to sound angry but my dad is getting on my nerves by telling me I don't hold adukt conversations this may lead t another pot.}

05-11-2012, 05:58 PM
(05-11-2012 05:16 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  maybe 3010

Well, that ain't today. Dodgy

Conclusions in the future are, you know, conclusions in the future. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 05:59 PM
(05-11-2012 05:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:16 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  maybe 3010

Well, that ain't today. Dodgy

Conclusions in the future are, you know, conclusions in the future. Dodgy
thanx for answering.
edit; but that's not what i meant. I meant your conclusions on this effect.

please tell me if i have to explain

05-11-2012, 08:42 PM
I also have no fucking clue what this thread is about. I mean, I know it has something to do with the present, recent past and the distant future, and I would venture to guess that you are saying that maybe the recent past may one day be considered a Dark Age, but I am unsure of even that. You lost me at "every other decade" and I have no idea what we may one day grow out of, nor what the talk of magical technology is about.

I'm assuming English is a second language for you, and there is certainly nothing wrong with that, but I still don't know what it is you wish to discuss.

05-11-2012, 08:44 PM
(05-11-2012 05:57 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  m9idevil= midevil it's what they call a typo and one i didn't ketch. I reas lots of stuff with typos in it but have no problems. it may take me an extra minute but at least i get the point after that.{sorry I don't mean to sound angry but my dad is getting on my nerves by telling me I don't hold adukt conversations this may lead t another pot.}
I think m9idevil = midevil = medieval, if that helps anyone.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
11-11-2012, 12:42 AM
I am also having trouble understanding what you are asking, but I am not going to be nasty about it. If you are asking if people in the year 3010 might see our current time period and our recent history as a sort of dark ages, it is possible. Given our violent nature though, the people of the year 3010 (assuming we are not extinct) may see our time period as the good old days when we had technology. Wars could be fought with drones and missles, instead of the sticks and stones they are fighting WW4 with. Who knows, anything might happen. For all we know, Earth might be abandoned long before then. I hope I answered your question.