to my best friend the atheist that believes in god and sometimes worships satan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2012, 04:36 PM
to my best friend the atheist that believes in god and sometimes worships satan
{a.k.a things I wish I could say to my}deer friend

I have noticed over time that you seem to switch your beliefs a lot.{like having to of them that contradict each other at once.} I sure wish you would make up your mind. I know you are not all there having possibly the same mental illness I do but I hope you get better. in fact hope you relies the only one you hurt through all this is yourself. I guess that's all I have to say.

p.s. and please for my sake stop making me hold onto a loot of junk you think wil, make you rich one day. because I ma running out of room... please remember the made up curse words that come to our minds and apply them but not to a cop or authority figure. what so ever.

wow that really helped me out... lol I needed that but my best friend is a bit weird. have you ever found that person that yo are really close with but you really know they are doing themselves a diservouse.{sorry for the misspelling but that's what I wanted to say}. what o you do when that person brings you so much joy brings his family so much pain. he has been fighting his family for years and he hasn't been wining though he'd like to think he is. btw I just need this for venting purposes mainly he has done nothing but i hate bottling this stuff.

p.s. dose anybody get what I am talking about.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: to my best friend the atheist that believes in god and sometimes worships satan
Yes I get it. This post belongs in the rant thread though, we have an ongoing thread where we all rant when we feel like it.

Maybe your friend would benefit from some medical treatment?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-09-2012, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 04:46 PM by kunoxian drive.)
RE: to my best friend the atheist that believes in god and sometimes worships satan
thank you lol

maybe he would benefit from some treatment but he is refusing. he actually has quite mental health and there is nothing I can say to get him back there.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.