trump supporters are at it again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: trump supporters are at it again
(06-06-2017 12:48 PM)Ace Wrote:  just how bare bones was the science education or education in general when these special cases were in school?

Interesting video.

When people throw out China's CO2 problems as an excuse for the U.S. to ignore its own goals, you have to remember that we effectively exported our CO2 production to China and other countries who produce goods which we consume, thus escaping the requirements our own environmental policies here at home. The CO2 emissions count against China, not us, even though we are the consumers of their goods. So globalization, including both transportation and reduced environmental regulations, has been a big factor in the surge in CO2 emissions of the 2000s.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
06-06-2017, 02:00 PM
(06-06-2017 01:48 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The cephalopods have been around for hundreds of millions of years and still haven't figured out how to succeed in terrestrial or freshwater habitats. So I don't think they are going to usurp us any time soon. (molluscs in general don't have much of any presence in terrestrial settings. Pretty much just a few snails and slugs is all the molluscs have for terrestrial representation. And no mollusc has ever made its way into the air. They are a curious group...)

Just you wait until the oceans, at last fed up with us, fine decide to - so to speak - rise Drinking Beverage

Also, someone else pointed this out some time ago:

(20-04-2017 04:52 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Sadly, cephalopods have a short lifespan and pre-programmed death after mating which really limits their capacity develop their sentience much further. A shame really because you just know that they'd have truly fascinating philosophy and religion.

Hell, I wouldn't even mind a sea slug kingdom. Those things are gorgeous!

[Image: e5198da87edc4181f3a1ed0b6c0ee2a8.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2017, 02:09 PM
[Image: 70baf06e94.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 9 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
06-06-2017, 04:59 PM
"You have to just go along with what Trump is saying."

Doesn't that just sum them all up? They don't fucking think for themselves.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
06-06-2017, 05:08 PM
(06-06-2017 04:59 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  "You have to just go along with what Trump is saying."

Sobering.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
06-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Sometimes I think trump (still refuse to capitalize his fucking name! Angry ) could take out a semi-automatic rifle and mow down 20 or so of his followers and they'd STILL think he's the greatest thing since the zipper.

Hate is not a word I use very often but I do in this case.

I hate trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Right there with you, dancefortwo.

He is a repulsive human being.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
06-06-2017, 06:08 PM
I'm not surprised at all. They worship this dipshit and he already made several mind-numbingly stupid comments regarding climate change on the campaign trail and since taking office. Shithead actually believes if he sprays an aerosol can in his condo that because it's indoors, it can't do any damage to the ozone layer. And when he's saying shit like that, his idiot lemmings are laughing and cheering along gleefully.

I've said it before, but fuck them.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
06-06-2017, 06:11 PM
(06-06-2017 04:59 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  "You have to just go along with what Trump is saying."

Pretty standard stuff for right-wingers.

Even Ann Coulter said - and I swear I'm not making this up -
Quote:“I worship him like the North Koreans worship the ‘Dear Leaders’ — yes, I would die for him.”

The way righties lock-step to everything Trump says is both funny and chilling. It reminds me of a quote from that old TV show, M*A*S*H, in which character Frank Burns says, "Unless we conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possible way we can remain free." Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0638450/quot...=qt1200507

They just don't get the joke.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
06-06-2017, 06:26 PM
The worst part is they spent 8 years claiming Democrats worshipped Obama. While I won't say there weren't some that took it a bit far sometimes, I never saw anything close to what is going on with this numbnuts. Not to mention Obama never did anything remotely as embarrassing in 8 years that dipshit has done in 6 months.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post