trump supporters are at it again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: trump supporters are at it again
I voted for Obama but I didn't agree 100% with everything he did. I was pissed about the so-called "Monsanto Act".

But there is just no comparison when it comes to Obama versus trump. One is an educated, intelligent, thinking and feeling human. The other is a shady ass used car salesman who grabs pussies and makes fun of the disabled.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like ShadowProject's post
07-06-2017, 01:47 AM
(06-06-2017 06:26 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  The worst part is they spent 8 years claiming Democrats worshipped Obama. While I won't say there weren't some that took it a bit far sometimes, I never saw anything close to what is going on with this numbnuts. Not to mention Obama never did anything remotely as embarrassing in 8 years that dipshit has done in 6 months.

It's the cognitive dissonance what done it. Tool of religion since time began. Oddly, some humans are incapable of admitting to themselves that maybe they might have just got things the teensiest bit wrong. This does not apply to all areas of life, but only to areas of life where actually getting things wrong has catastrophic consequences Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-06-2017, 07:45 AM
(06-06-2017 06:11 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Pretty standard stuff for right-wingers.

Even Ann Coulter said - and I swear I'm not making this up -
Quote:“I worship him like the North Koreans worship the ‘Dear Leaders’ — yes, I would die for him.”

Her willing to die for him does not worry me so much(if at all) as the likelihood that she is also willing to killing somebody else for him.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 6 users Like tomilay's post
07-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Sorry guys, we don't even qualify as people:

"Eric Trump appeared on Sean Hannity’s show Tuesday night and lashed out at those who oppose his father’s administration, saying they’re 'not even people.' Hannity introduced the segment by complaining about the mainstream media floating 'baseless Russian conspiracy theories' and what he described as Democrats on the Hill searching for 'any evidence of collusion,' namely the investigation into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign’s ties to the Kremlin. 'I’ve never seen hatred like this,' Eric Trump said. 'I mean, to me, they’re not even people.' "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eric...mg00000063
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
07-06-2017, 08:27 AM
(07-06-2017 08:22 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Sorry guys, we don't even qualify as people:

"Eric Trump appeared on Sean Hannity’s show Tuesday night and lashed out at those who oppose his father’s administration, saying they’re 'not even people.' Hannity introduced the segment by complaining about the mainstream media floating 'baseless Russian conspiracy theories' and what he described as Democrats on the Hill searching for 'any evidence of collusion,' namely the investigation into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign’s ties to the Kremlin. 'I’ve never seen hatred like this,' Eric Trump said. 'I mean, to me, they’re not even people.' "

So idiot denies humanity of others and yet claim to never seen such hatred? Maybe he should look into mirror when spewing this shit as dehumanization is depth of maliciousness.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
07-06-2017, 08:30 AM
(07-06-2017 08:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Maybe he should look into mirror when spewing this shit as dehumanization is depth of maliciousness.

It's doubly stupid because we are not only people, we are voting Americans.
07-06-2017, 08:34 AM
(07-06-2017 08:30 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 08:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Maybe he should look into mirror when spewing this shit as dehumanization is depth of maliciousness.

It's doubly stupid because we are not only people, we are voting Americans.

It's not like people he dehumanize voted on Trump so in this regard he is losing nothing I would say. He may made others vary of voting for his father but who knows.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-06-2017, 09:32 AM
(07-06-2017 08:22 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Sorry guys, we don't even qualify as people:

If there was ever a personification of evil I think it'd be pretty hard to distinguish it from Eric Trump. Every time I see or hear him I feel the need to shower to wash off the slime. His father is ignorant and unqualified for the job but Eric is just vile.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-06-2017, 10:04 AM
(07-06-2017 09:32 AM)unfogged Wrote:  If there was ever a personification of evil I think it'd be pretty hard to distinguish it from Eric Trump. Every time I see or hear him I feel the need to shower to wash off the slime. His father is ignorant and unqualified for the job but Eric is just vile.

This is the first time I heard anything from Eric, so I guess I haven't been paying enough attention.
07-06-2017, 10:14 AM

Trump's approval rating is 38%, so apparently Eric Trump thinks the majority of Americans aren't people.

Also if this is the worst hatred you've ever seen, get your pampered, privileged ass out more.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post