trumps Pheonix wackiness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: trumps Pheonix wackiness
(23-08-2017 06:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  First it was Russia Russia Russia.
Then is was Racist Racist Racist.

After those issues failed to bring down Trump, the new thing is to question Trump's sanity. Top story on all the major networks. Huffington post top article is a picture of Trump with the caption "American Psycho." Don Lemon on CNN "There was no sanity there."

The left has gone completely off the deep end. The right wing hate of Obama pales in comparison to the Trump hate.

At some point the left has to ask themselves how low is too low? When republican candidates are pulling in money 3 to 1 over their opponents and the RNC is smashing fundraising records month after month while the DNC is on the verge of bankruptcy, it becomes apparent you need a new tactic.

Russia, racist and insane cannot be the democrat party platform. It's failing miserably.

It's not a platform. Dems have nothing to do with the shit he spews. He was just dripping with hate last night. I don't know why you keep bringing democrats into what he says. They are not prompting him for sure. Republicans can't stop him either, he just says: I am not supposed to say "shit" , so I won't.

He is such a smart boy... Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
23-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Rather than spew his typical hatred for "mainstream media" (aka any news outlet other than Fox), maybe he should do the grown up thing and think critically about the criticisms. Maybe he should ponder why only one news station is telling the "truth", and everyone else is "lying."

His personality is disgusting, president or not. He's just not a decent human being.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like ShadowProject's post
23-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Sometimes I think the best strategy would be for the press (the reasonable sane media, not Fox or Breitbart) to simply edit Trump's name out of EVERYTHING they write and say, so that he never hears or sees his name mentioned.

Keep reporting the facts, but downplay everything he does, good and bad. Or better yet, attribute his decisions to someone else (poor sacrificial lambs that they will become)

Put his antics near the END of the newscast, as a filler. Never lead with them.

Say: White House officials today announced a new policy on...
Or The chief executive officer of the United States paid a state visit to Peru , blah, blah, blah (show Air Force One landing, picture of trump from entering presidential palace from behind, never a front shot)

Minimize the number of reporters covering his press releases (send one guy for all the major networks (rotating) to sit in the back and ask very technical questions that he can't answer).

He lives and dies by his name, his brand: so cut off his oxygen.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
23-08-2017, 08:09 AM
I'm sorry I didn't provide a link. I usually do but it was very late and I was really tired plus (probably the real reason) trumps such a disgusting individual that I can't stand to see his face or hear his voice more than I have to.

Anyway, here's video of James Clapper talking about trump and his (our) problem. He's straight up saying the man isn't fit to be president. Something needs to be done.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cam...per-2017-8

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-08-2017, 08:22 AM
(23-08-2017 06:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  First it was Russia Russia Russia.
Then is was Racist Racist Racist.

After those issues failed to bring down Trump, the new thing is to question Trump's sanity. Top story on all the major networks. Huffington post top article is a picture of Trump with the caption "American Psycho." Don Lemon on CNN "There was no sanity there."

The left has gone completely off the deep end. The right wing hate of Obama pales in comparison to the Trump hate.

At some point the left has to ask themselves how low is too low? When republican candidates are pulling in money 3 to 1 over their opponents and the RNC is smashing fundraising records month after month while the DNC is on the verge of bankruptcy, it becomes apparent you need a new tactic.

Russia, racist and insane cannot be the democrat party platform. It's failing miserably.

That's a good boy....you keep repeating the same shit over and over just like your savior.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
23-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Question for LDH. Since according to you Trump is not insane, what would he have to do to convince you that he *was* crazy? Is there *any* behaviour that he could possibly do that you won't excuse? If he really did shoot someone for no reason, would you still sing his praises? If he incited violence? If he took off all his clothes and masturbated on Fox news? What would it take before you said "actually, this guy has gone off the deep end"?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
23-08-2017, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't call what 45 has been doing/saying for the past 5 years "wacky". I would call it vile, sick and dangerous.

The fucker claims to have condemned the KKK and Neo Nazis, but said last night, "They are trying to destroy our culture".

NO YOU SICK FUCK! SLAVERY WAS NEVER A "Culture".

Saying that it happened does not mean it was good, or that the engravings under the statues that GLORIFY those men as heros should stand.

It would be no different if today's German PM said, "We need to keep statues of Rommel and Goebbles and Hitler because it was part of our culture".

Nobody gets to equate those fighting the KKK and Neo Nazis as being the same. The KKK and Neo Nazis are against political pluralism, and especially race pluralism. They are against every modern idea the west values in an open and free society.

45 is using this as bait to distract from the Russia probe and to distract from 36 years of bad GOP economic policy that favors billionaires over workers.

He once again on top of that vile statement of equating slavery to a "culture" attacked McCain, a man of his own party.

45 does not give one shit whom he hurts and that is all his behavior amounts to. He knows if he loses his far right base, even if he makes it to 2020 he will lose. That is the real reason for his vile comment.

The man has no conscious or ethics or morality whatso ever.

If anyone who supports that sick fuck wants to know what monochromatic nationalism looks like, move to North Korea or Iran or Saudi Arabia.

NO 45! Slavery is not a "culture"! It was not back then and it isn't today!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
23-08-2017, 10:02 AM
(23-08-2017 08:58 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I wouldn't call what 45 has been doing/saying for the past 5 years "wacky". I would call it vile, sick and dangerous.

The fucker claims to have condemned the KKK and Neo Nazis, but said last night, "They are trying to destroy our culture".

NO YOU SICK FUCK! SLAVERY WAS NEVER A "Culture".

Saying that it happened does not mean it was good, or that the engravings under the statues that GLORIFY those men as heros should stand.

It would be no different if today's German PM said, "We need to keep statues of Rommel and Goebbles and Hitler because it was part of our culture".

Nobody gets to equate those fighting the KKK and Neo Nazis as being the same. The KKK and Neo Nazis are against political pluralism, and especially race pluralism. They are against every modern idea the west values in an open and free society.

45 is using this as bait to distract from the Russia probe and to distract from 36 years of bad GOP economic policy that favors billionaires over workers.

He once again on top of that vile statement of equating slavery to a "culture" attacked McCain, a man of his own party.

45 does not give one shit whom he hurts and that is all his behavior amounts to. He knows if he loses his far right base, even if he makes it to 2020 he will lose. That is the real reason for his vile comment.

The man has no conscious or ethics or morality whatso ever.

If anyone who supports that sick fuck wants to know what monochromatic nationalism looks like, move to North Korea or Iran or Saudi Arabia.

NO 45! Slavery is not a "culture"! It was not back then and it isn't today!

Truthfully, even though I joke about him being mentally ill, I don't think the man's crazy. If people keep thinking he's mentally ill it excuses his behavior. No, he's not mentally ill. He's just a mean, vindictive son of a bitch who's been spoiled rotten since childhood. He's been bailed out of bad economic situations by his family numerous times and if not by his family then by throwing in the towel and declaring bankruptcy. He'd never had to account for any of his actions or contend with some sort of self-awareness. He is a classic narscissist. There should be a photo of trump next to the definition of Narcissism.

Yet, I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong, classic narscissisism is a personality disorder which is, I think, different than a mental illness. People with personality disorders can function in society but usually they're very difficult people to work with and have terrible relationship problems. So how do you get rid of someone with a severe personality disorder occupying the highest office in the land? I donno.

I doubt the 25 amendment will be used. They could censure him but that's kinda meaningless. Only one other president was censured. It's impeachment or nothing, but they have to find some hard evidence of wrong doing. In the meantime, there's no doubt that he's distroying this country. No doubt about it.

I feel so bad for the younger people in their early to mid 20's who are having to live the summer of their lives with this incompetent idiot sitting in the White House.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-08-2017, 10:38 AM
(23-08-2017 06:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The left has gone completely off the deep end.

It's not just the left by any means. Many Republicans are questioning Trump's leadership abilities.

This is a storm of Trump's own making. Trump tears people down left and right, and you expect them to respect him?
[+] 5 users Like Thoreauvian's post
23-08-2017, 10:46 AM
With exception of family, everyone who gets near him, gets burned.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post