trumps Pheonix wackiness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: trumps Pheonix wackiness
Inexorably, we're moving closer to the day when the Fusion GPS file
https://www.facebook.com/msnbc/videos/10...399639067/
will be made public ... watch him flip out when that happens. Of course, even when the Pee Tape becomes public, it won't make any difference to the indoctrinated like Dork Lord.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2017, 09:17 AM
(23-08-2017 04:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 10:46 AM)Dom Wrote:  With exception of family, everyone who gets near him, gets burned.

A couple ex-wives may not feel the same.

Very true. Everyone whom he puts on a pedestal will be toppled eventually. Wives are not his blood and don't have his superior genes. Kids will be given a lot more leash room - and also, he has been brainwashing them from little on, they are good at handling him, to a point. They would have to repeatedly confront him personally to fall off the pedestal. But, yeah, no one is totally safe from his wrath. Love and hate are quite interchangeable - whether you love or hate him, he is most important. He himself does not feel these things, he just has workable puppets and broken ones that don't respond properly.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-08-2017, 09:50 AM
I really wish I had a time machine and could read what historians will say about 2017-20. I wonder if trump's hard core supporters will ever have any self evaluation. I highly doubt it. They'll be like LDH who will never grown up and will continue to delude themselves that trump was their lord and savior.

I'm betting that there will be a large segment who will conveniently forget that they voted for such a loser. It reminds me of voting memories after JFK was assassinated. In the 1960 election 49.7 percent of voters had actually voted for Kennedy, but after his death 65 percent of voters claimed they had voted for Kennedy. I'm betting the opposite will happen with lying-crooked-trump. In a few years many of the voting public will say "Me? Voted for trump? Nah! I never voted for him. My neighbor did but I didn't."

I'll bet that's what's gonna happen.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-08-2017, 10:04 AM
(24-08-2017 09:50 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I really wish I had a time machine and could read what historians will say about 2017-20. I wonder if trump's hard core supporters will ever have any self evaluation. I highly doubt it. They'll be like LDH who will never grown up and will continue to delude themselves that trump was their lord and savior.

I'm betting that there will be a large segment who will conveniently forget that they voted for such a loser. It reminds me of voting memories after JFK was assassinated. In the 1960 election 49.7 percent of voters had actually voted for Kennedy, but after his death 65 percent of voters claimed they had voted for Kennedy. I'm betting the opposite will happen with lying-crooked-trump. In a few years many of the voting public will say "Me? Voted for trump? Nah! I never voted for him. My neighbor did but I didn't."

I'll bet that's what's gonna happen.

To the moderate GOP and swing voters who voted for him, they need to think about when they rightfully point to the theocracies and violence in the middle east between Sunnis and Shiites when Muslims say, "not all". That is not an argument. Sure not all, but the problem is, even if not the majority, there are still just enough to cause problems.

If the right want to claim they value workers and are not bigots, GREAT, then stop coddling 45, stop allowing the rich to use race to distract from the fact that they are protecting corporate welfare.

Who the fuck do his supporters think are going to pay for the wall? If billionaires get tax breaks, then the rest of us have to pay for that wall. CBO in any case said 45s ultimate utopia wasn't going to happen anyway. But whom did that asshole say would pay for it? Mexico. What is he doing now? Threatening a government shutdown to get AMERICANS to pay for it.

So the entire thing was a race bating con from the start.

45 fucked over Carrier workers too. If anyone thinks he cares about the middle class or rural poor, you are fooling yourselves. The only thing that asshole cares about is himself.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2017, 11:44 AM
[Image: DIAPoZ-UAAAsvxD.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
24-08-2017, 12:23 PM
(24-08-2017 09:02 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  because their strongest base is mouth breathers like LDH, they can't risk pissing them off too much. Look at all the Rs that speak out against Trump and the response from the Trump tards.

Personally, I don't see the logic of that. If you're in politics just to appease your base then where's *your* contribution? Are you just a conduit for whatever fucked up stupid shit the mob decides to do? What about principles? This spineless bullshit of not condemning Trump's clear racism, sexism etc might be politically the right thing to do but I couldn't do it as a human being. How do these fucks sleep at night?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.