un freaking believable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: un freaking believable
Blind faith, dogma and intolerance ---

The Holy Trinity --

That brought us the Spanish Inquisition....

Okaloosa County can kiss my pasty white ass......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-10-2015, 02:54 PM
un freaking believable
That's why I can't. Yeah, it's great to say I have the right, the Constitution, blah blah blah. The reality is that the theist stranglehold would make damn sure I'd pay the price.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
14-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Did anyone talk about school stuff, any school issues addressed, any plans made for fund raising or school trips?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
14-10-2015, 02:56 PM
(14-10-2015 02:54 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Did anyone talk about school stuff, any school issues addressed, any plans made for fund raising or school trips?

Prolly not.... They just sat about arguing about invisible heroes.....

Sorta like ComicCon ---

Just without the snazzy costumes....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-10-2015, 03:04 PM
I've really got to visit the Bible Belt sometime and display the assured confidence naivety of someone who never had to be brought up with that insanity ...

"You mean you don't believe in the power of Christ the almighty our saviour??"
"Nahh mate I'm a facking Brit. It's all complete bollocks init."
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
14-10-2015, 03:09 PM
OMZ (O, My Zeus) I have NEVER seen such stupid people in my life, especially in a SCHOOL BOARD meeting?! Are you kidding me! And I thought I lived in the Bible Belt, in western Kentucky (especially after the problems with eastern Ky County Court Clerks). I don't thing our problems are at the level of those people in FL.
14-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Well I guess those people have not found the light of Osiris. Baal died for your sins you know.Yes

Lunatics, all of them. Though it would have been better if he had waited until the others spoke or asked to speak first instead of interrupting them...not that I think the reaction would have been any different.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
14-10-2015, 03:18 PM
What would happen if in the middle of all that chaos you started performing the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram ?
14-10-2015, 03:21 PM
(14-10-2015 03:18 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  What would happen if in the middle of all that chaos you started performing the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram ?

You'd make the 6 oclock news???

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Never in my life have I seen anything this sad and funny at the same time. Humans have a lot of evolving to do. Hilarious!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post