un freaking believable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: un freaking believable
What a beautiful example of exactly why religious services should be left at church. It appears they got absolutely nothing accomplished at this meeting, all in the name of religion. Fucking idiots Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
14-10-2015, 04:05 PM
(14-10-2015 04:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  What a beautiful example of exactly why religious services should be left at church. It appears they got absolutely nothing accomplished at this meeting, all in the name of religion. Fucking idiots Laugh out load
I hope nobody there was getting paid.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
14-10-2015, 05:02 PM
(14-10-2015 02:28 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I recommend watching the whole thing, just so you can get to the end where the black dudes come out cursing him away in "the name of cheesus." Seriously, he is not pronounces his Js.
that guy looks to be about my age. Apparently he missed all those tv commercials about a mind being a terrible thing to waste!

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
14-10-2015, 06:57 PM
I didn't. Know cheese it's had blood.

The power of cheeses!

Say it with me the power of cheeses!

It's all Gouda.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-10-2015, 07:47 PM
(14-10-2015 06:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't. Know cheese it's had blood.

The power of cheeses!

Say it with me the power of cheeses!

It's all Gouda.

Makes me feel a little bleu.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
15-10-2015, 04:31 AM
If I didn't know it was religious people, I would think they were the worst, mentally insane people ready to be locked up forever in an asylum.

That's the charm of religion I guess.
[+] 2 users Like Typho2k's post
15-10-2015, 04:41 AM
Holy shit that is crazy! I am thankful that with each passing generation, religion's grip becomes looser and looser till it has vanished completely off the face of the Earth, only to stay as a page in our history books

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-10-2015, 04:49 AM
Being a Brit I'm rather at a loss here. Aside from the bizarre behaviour of various individuals who appear to have absconded from a psychiatric insitution, why would religious matters even be discussed at a school board meeting? I was under the impression that there was a separation of church and state under the US constitution.

Would someone explain to me what this is about?
15-10-2015, 04:53 AM
Also can someone actually explain what actually happened? Was it that more and more and people decided that they wanted to show how religious they were and lead everyone in prayer and ended up just making lots of chaotic noise? Some of them were holding up signs about passages from the Bible too. I did skip through the video but none of it seemed to make any sense.
15-10-2015, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2015 05:34 AM by Dom.)
Looks to me they were going to have a board meeting at school and they invited a bunch of pastors to speak. The first guy was on the board and started the meeting. Then the ministers were introduced and they did not all know each other. I think the young white guy was there to interrupt and I couldn't hear his intro speech aside from the start - but at some point he mentioned atheists and agnostics and then went to chanting about Krishna and so forth. He had at least two helpers, one guy with a camera, filming. Maybe he meant to bring out the crazy - he sure did. Or maybe he was just that crazy himself, no telling.

Anyone know what Mathews 6-5-6 is about?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man