un freaking believable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: un freaking believable
So many +1's on the points made in previous posts in the last seven pages. These people stand for equality only when it is their religion that is in question of being unequal. Otherwise they want nothing to do with that point.

Also, if this is a school board meeting and it's a public school how in the world did the school officials let it escalate to this point? Where is the separation of church / state? Aren't public schools considered government regulated entities? WTF? All I can say is wow, and my jaw is dragging half of the parking lot with it because of my "shocked" face GaspGaspGasp

The age old adage stands: when emotions are high, rationale and reasoning are low.

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2015, 03:58 PM
And, before the whole hollaballoo broke out, they did their invocation, and then introduced a bunch of ministers to speak - wtf? They weren't even going to work for the school, they were going to sing their cheeses songs.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-10-2015, 07:58 PM
The Funny thing is, that they use this situations to victimize themselves as being persecuted.

I laughed really hard at the end when there was a guy screaming "the blood of Jesus!" several times. But after thinking about it for a sec is actually creepy to be emotionally attached to someone's blood. Not really sane if you ask me.

"Skepticism is the first step towards truth" -Denis Diderot
[+] 2 users Like Seeking_Truth's post