ussc.gov Hacked by Anonymous

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 05:18 PM by fstratzero.)
RE: ussc.gov Hacked by Anonymous
*pretends he was never here*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_En...n_Standard

I think they are using aes 256...

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
26-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Yes, indeed it is. I suspect most of the Data will be released on some underground websites after about a month from now. These hashes and encryptions are indeed being cracked and to my knowledge that I choice to keep private. The information here contains information about Federal Crimes that have been committed, sealed, and forgotten. Crimes that have been recorded from maybe just your average police officer, to your people in office, FBI / Secret Service, and so on.

Crimes from Child Molestation, Sexual Assault, Theft, Abuse of Power through due diligence, Bankers, the whole deal.

Some of us believe this may be a False Flag, but who knows? All I can do is pass on the information from a good source. Wink

Keep your head high and your spirit strong America!
(26-01-2013 03:54 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 02:41 PM)Onesock Wrote:  In response to this question, to the best of my knowledge from studying the site last night as the video was just posted. We believe that these "warhead" files contain sensitive and private information on peoples personal records. We haven't yet found out exactly who and what is all in these files yet as they are all in the process of being decrypted as we speak by the "guru's upstairs" I guess you could say. Anyway, none of the general public like you and I will find this stuff out till it's posted publicly like so. According to the links there and the information in it, it looks to me as if it's 100's of MB - 10's of GB in MD5 data hash encryptions.

Hope this answers some of your questions Grassy Knoll!

Source: Computer Technician Wink

Thumbsup I dunno... I just checked Justice Thomas' FB and his status said quote; "Who else loves chicken & waffles?"

....jk
That's pretty strong encryption. I suspect a very hard nut to crack.
26-01-2013, 10:59 PM
*yawn*

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
30-01-2013, 01:26 PM
I think the "warheads" (that were allegedly named after court judges) have turned out to be duds.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-01-2013, 01:54 PM
(30-01-2013 01:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  I think the "warheads" (that were allegedly named after court judges) have turned out to be duds.

Wow. All fluff and no flame. Here on out to be known as "yaktavists".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2013, 02:37 PM
(30-01-2013 01:54 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  I think the "warheads" (that were allegedly named after court judges) have turned out to be duds.

Wow. All fluff and no flame. Here on out to be known as "yaktavists".
I cannot take Paul Blart the mall cop seriously, no matter how much I agree with or like your comment. For that reason alone I am going to reply "Just you wait! It's coming!"

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post