vancouver

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2015, 11:45 AM
vancouver
I just arrived in Vancouver, the first time I have been further west than Winterpeg. I'm on the ferry to Nanaimo right now.

First impressions: it feels like I'm at a nice hotel. The toronto ferry and airport terminals are very functional. Here it feels like I'm in some fancy hotel.
Also why is the water brown!?

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: vancouver
Update the water is now blue. It did not transition to blue. There is a line in the water, one side is brown the other is blue. Very weird.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
02-05-2015, 12:10 PM
(02-05-2015 11:53 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Update the water is now blue. It did not transition to blue. There is a line in the water, one side is brown the other is blue. Very weird.

There's a name for that brown/blue line in the water. I can't remember what it's called.

Where did you travel from? Are you from the mid-west or east coast?

Anyway, welcome to the left coast. It's beautiful there. My brother lives near Vancouver BC.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-05-2015, 12:56 PM
(02-05-2015 11:45 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I just arrived in Vancouver, the first time I have been further west than Winterpeg. I'm on the ferry to Nanaimo right now.

First impressions: it feels like I'm at a nice hotel. The toronto ferry and airport terminals are very functional. Here it feels like I'm in some fancy hotel.
Also why is the water brown!?

None of us is surprised you're "on a fairy". Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-05-2015, 01:13 PM
(02-05-2015 12:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 11:53 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Update the water is now blue. It did not transition to blue. There is a line in the water, one side is brown the other is blue. Very weird.

There's a name for that brown/blue line in the water. I can't remember what it's called.

Anyway, welcome to the left coast. It's beautiful there. My brother lives near Vancouver BC.

I'm from Toronto. I've been to the east coast several times but not the west.

Ya I knew that when waters meet you get that effect but it is weird actually seeing it.

- my friend Marc
02-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Weird about the water. Are you there for a visit or looking to stay?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-05-2015, 01:32 PM
(02-05-2015 12:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

I think its confluence. ??
02-05-2015, 01:34 PM
(02-05-2015 01:13 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 12:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's a name for that brown/blue line in the water. I can't remember what it's called.

I'm from Toronto. I've been to the east coast several times but not the west.

Ya I knew that when waters meet you get that effect but it is weird actually seeing it.
Did you go all the way or did you stop at Cape Breton?
02-05-2015, 03:42 PM
(02-05-2015 01:32 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 12:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's a name for that brown/blue line in the water. I can't remember what it's called.

I think its confluence. ??

I think you're right. Funny but I came across a video of an ocean confluence and a bunch of theists were going on about how god created it and that somehow it was proof of the Flood and the departing of the Red Sea and all sorts of other shit. I couldn't believe it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Huh, I am actually planning to finish my sound design degree in Vancouver.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]