video games/rpgs smd weight lose and self imorivement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2014, 09:03 PM
video games/rpgs smd weight lose and self imorivement
basiclly I think that nintendo and any fitness video game has dropped the ball on a big oppertunity to improve the world. the whole idea came to me when I thought about my apps in shin megami 4. I have one where every time I step I heal and thought to myself what if this was a real life abilty in real life. I think I hit on to something there. II mean the 3dws has a pidomiter that keeps up with your foot steps and it already gives you coins. so why can't this be a feature. it doens't just have to be healing. I mean chance of finding items and maybe money{which is macca in game.} and why not for mor than just this game or console. I mean there could be a shared app and use that wiii fit board or an exercise game and have it give out benifits or abilities in via one game to another. this would be ultimate if to things that would improve over the years a.i. and games becoming more ike table top games. what do you guys think... lol it could even be used to improve grades or any part pf your life if you did this.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: video games/rpgs smd weight lose and self imorivement
I don't know if 3ds did it with the recent pokemans... but I know they had a packaged stepodomer that worked with a pokemon a few years back that helps train the pokemon as you walk.

There is also a dungeon crawler RPG based on DDR like step movements, though those aren't common anymore.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
04-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Bollocks to weight loss...

If I didn't want a beer gut, I wouldn't have grown one, would I?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
11-12-2014, 06:41 AM
I like to play video games that have action and specially weapons and i also like to collect these types of weapons. When i get time i also work for self improvement.

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user