viole from Sweden

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: viole from Sweden
(14-11-2013 10:24 AM)viole Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 08:49 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  Miss Viole! Welcomen! Ich hoffe, geniessen diese Seite! Where do you live in Switzerland; I was living in Basel for some time.
And...Sweden is one of the most beautiful countries on the planet!

Thank you for the "Willkommen" Big Grin and the compliments to Sweden. I actually live in Central Switzerland. Beautiful nature, very low taxes, but very Catholic. Nobody is perfect, I guess Rolleyes

Alas, here and in the rest of Central/Northern Europe (even South now), Christianity has become mostly irrelevant, basically. Being an atheist is sort of the default position, at least in my milieu. There are even fiscal advantages for unbelievers here is Switzerland.

That means, I am not particularly angry at Christianity since I perceive no special stigma for being one, like it could happen in other countries.

However, I think that theists possess a defective epistemology and I would like to help to correct that Angel

Ciao

- viole

In central CH, you must be somewhat close to the mountains....lucky you! And I recall well the "fiscal advantages" for those of us who were religiously unaffilliated.
Enjoy your time there....it is a spectacular country. And as you know, all the rest of Europe is almost at your doorstep!

Ciao!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-11-2013, 08:11 PM
It always excites me to see other gnostic atheists! Cool to know of you.
15-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Kan jag öva min svenska. Det suger för tillfället.
I själva verket jag gör allt detta via en översättare, jag faktiskt inte vet ett ord svenska, som skulle göra min lever det potentiellt 2015 riktigt jävla dumt, men hey, vad som helst.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-11-2013, 09:57 PM
(14-11-2013 07:58 AM)viole Wrote:  Hi,

I am viole and I come from Sweden, although I live in Switzerland right now.

I am a (metaphysical) naturalist, which makes me automatically a strong atheist, at least according to Plantinga.

See you soon, I guess Smile

Ciao

- viole

See you soon as well.

Feel free to drop by my threads.

I'll drop by yours.