voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2014, 10:28 AM
voxxpopulisuxx from SD
Well well. So it didnt go peachy. And you were shocked...just stunned. GMAFB.

I read this entire thread and all I see is whining and moaning about intolerance and how any decent worldview can stand up to scrutiny so the mean old nutjobs at SD are just the dopes we thought they were.
And yet......Mr M zzzziliplix[Image: Mr_mxyzptlk_earth_one_whos_who.jpg] goes there and the first time he exposes his calvinist world view to scrutiny...and then gets some...he whines like a little girl how mean we Catholics are being. Meanwhile he knows very well that many Catholics like myself know who cauvain was and what he did to Catholics spiritually and physically during his alive time and ever since when his ridiculous mind screw of a worldview caught fire in the fashionable salons of European thought.
I suppose if Mr Mzzzplix went to an ADL forum and started spouting on about...how Martin Luther's anti Jewish comments should be considered with tolerance there.... and if they weren't?... well ....they are just closed minded nutjobs yall would be just as shocked. You guys wreck me really>
As for the Anti Catholic stuff posted here and all over the internet (anticatholicism being the only acceptable bigotry allowed in popular opinion)
I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.
PS
By way of introduction:
There are 2 fictional movie characters that represent from whence I come as a Loyal Catholic...just to help you get to know me quickly
This Guy
[img][Image: sSqViclinteastwood.gif][/img]
and this Guy:
[Image: goldenarmy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(01-01-2014 10:31 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 05:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You know you do have a point, I would say most of the active posters here are relatively secure in their positions but we get a ton of people here who do not post. The silent majority of this forum are people who are not sure of their position and it is for them that people debate. If you can make a good case for your position then you may just convert a few of those people.

As for the likes of me, yeah you'll never reach me. I know too much history, both biblical and of your church to ever believe it is of a divine mandate. I have met tons of catholics, I live in MD a very catholic state, and for the most part they are good people. But those are not your kind of catholic, they are the kind of catholic that SD despises. The christmas and easter catholic that only vaguely follows the church and thinks the new pope is just great.

Surprisingly we agree on the new Pope. I dislike him almost as much as you do and for some of the same reasons. He is disingenuous and seems to be playing very loose with the stated dogma for photo ops and headlines. Granted we do disagree what would be an improvement but that's life isn't it.

I for one would like you to stick around and defend your forum and your positions because for the most part the Catholic church does not get much defense here. But ultimately you are free to do as you see fit.

I agree. I joined about a year ago. I only started posting a few months ago, I've been secure in my beliefs for most of my adult life but in general don't post on forums, with TTA I read the forum a lot and got a feel for it. ... like I do with a lot of forums. I like this one BECAUSE it isn't heavily modded. It makes the assumption you're a reasonable, polite and well adjusted person and it's up to you to build on that or ruin it for yourself. ... I can't see how anyone can think those guys on that forum are ok or justified. Surely by their own doctrine they were supposed to try and bring KC to Christ (there version of) instead he just got bashed. They were pricks. They ruined it for the likes of Jayne and Mike. IMO
Casting pearls before swine is not a requirement. If zzzz was open to Christ he wouldnt have been offended...Christ himself as related in the bible was confronted by a Samaritan woman asking for Christs help...he called her a dog! Did she run off? Did she whine and sniffle? Did she call Christ a prick? NO...She countered...Yes Lord...but even the Dogs are permitted to eat the crumbs that fall from the table....this proved her openess to Christ in humility and He then praised her faith.
BTW how can one at the sametime scoff at a doctrine and be offended when the doctrine is not adhered to? Atheists do this all the time.
01-01-2014, 10:47 AM
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I read this entire thread and all I see is whining and moaning about intolerance and how any decent worldview can stand up to scrutiny so the mean old nutjobs at SD are just the dopes we thought they were.

I think you have a way of seeing what you intend to see rather than what is. Still I didn't think the SD response was all that bad in context.

Quote:I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.

Hrrm. Who created evil?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
01-01-2014, 10:50 AM
(01-01-2014 10:44 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:31 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I agree. I joined about a year ago. I only started posting a few months ago, I've been secure in my beliefs for most of my adult life but in general don't post on forums, with TTA I read the forum a lot and got a feel for it. ... like I do with a lot of forums. I like this one BECAUSE it isn't heavily modded. It makes the assumption you're a reasonable, polite and well adjusted person and it's up to you to build on that or ruin it for yourself. ... I can't see how anyone can think those guys on that forum are ok or justified. Surely by their own doctrine they were supposed to try and bring KC to Christ (there version of) instead he just got bashed. They were pricks. They ruined it for the likes of Jayne and Mike. IMO
Casting pearls before swine is not a requirement. If zzzz was open to Christ he wouldnt have been offended...Christ himself as related in the bible was confronted by a Samaritan woman asking for Christs help...he called her a dog! Did she run off? Did she whine and sniffle? Did she call Christ a prick? NO...She countered...Yes Lord...but even the Dogs are permitted to eat the crumbs that fall from the table....this proved her openess to Christ in humility and He then praised her faith.
BTW how can one at the sametime scoff at a doctrine and be offended when the doctrine is not adhered to? Atheists do this all the time.
Save your preaching for someone who cares.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
01-01-2014, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 11:07 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.

That's MORE than blatantly obvious as demonstrated by your bigoted and intolerant posts on SD. You are VERY ill, mentally. You are also, (obviously) latentley, or ostensibly GAY. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
No one is THAT obsessed with the subject without having a serious problem with it.

Interesting though. You think that because you find an unresolved "problem", ie something you can't explain in any other way, (you psychologically *NEED* something) .. an explanation for what you call "evil", you think that justifies cooking up a belief system (or acceoting a belief system) which functions as a utilitarian tool to make you feel better, (more comfortable). I always KNEW it's not about religion or Theology or Philosophy. It's about Psychology.

Fascinating.

http://www.cornell.edu/video/david-pizar...l-judgment

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-01-2014, 10:52 AM
(01-01-2014 10:44 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:31 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I agree. I joined about a year ago. I only started posting a few months ago, I've been secure in my beliefs for most of my adult life but in general don't post on forums, with TTA I read the forum a lot and got a feel for it. ... like I do with a lot of forums. I like this one BECAUSE it isn't heavily modded. It makes the assumption you're a reasonable, polite and well adjusted person and it's up to you to build on that or ruin it for yourself. ... I can't see how anyone can think those guys on that forum are ok or justified. Surely by their own doctrine they were supposed to try and bring KC to Christ (there version of) instead he just got bashed. They were pricks. They ruined it for the likes of Jayne and Mike. IMO

We scoff at the hypocrisy which you demonstrate in droves. You and your failed revisionist version of the worlds oldest criminal organisation. I am not claiming moral high ground you are, and yet you can not even act like a decent human being let alone one that is supposed to be Holier than everyone else.

I do have to thank you though. You are a great example of why people are growing to hate religion, if it were not for insufferable pricks like you we might not be having the boom in equality that we see today.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-01-2014, 10:54 AM
(01-01-2014 10:50 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:44 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Casting pearls before swine is not a requirement. If zzzz was open to Christ he wouldnt have been offended...Christ himself as related in the bible was confronted by a Samaritan woman asking for Christs help...he called her a dog! Did she run off? Did she whine and sniffle? Did she call Christ a prick? NO...She countered...Yes Lord...but even the Dogs are permitted to eat the crumbs that fall from the table....this proved her openess to Christ in humility and He then praised her faith.
Save your preaching for someone who cares.
Im not preaching you can go drop dead..wouldnt phase me...Im simply showing you how certain responses are well withing Christian doctrine...take it or leave it.
01-01-2014, 10:58 AM
(01-01-2014 10:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:44 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Casting pearls before swine is not a requirement. If zzzz was open to Christ he wouldnt have been offended...Christ himself as related in the bible was confronted by a Samaritan woman asking for Christs help...he called her a dog! Did she run off? Did she whine and sniffle? Did she call Christ a prick? NO...She countered...Yes Lord...but even the Dogs are permitted to eat the crumbs that fall from the table....this proved her openess to Christ in humility and He then praised her faith.

We scoff at the hypocrisy which you demonstrate in droves. You and your failed revisionist version of the worlds oldest criminal organisation. I am not claiming moral high ground you are, and yet you can not even act like a decent human being let alone one that is supposed to be Holier than everyone else.

I do have to thank you though. You are a great example of why people are growing to hate religion, if it were not for insufferable pricks like you we might not be having the boom in equality that we see today.
see but you are taking the moral highground and that is where your socalled system fails......you must first acknowledge the existance of a moral highground to take it!...all the while you scoff at the idea of a moral highground
[img][Image: animated-gifs-follow-the-ball_zps30a37282.gif][/img]
01-01-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
This was split off to keep the original thread a bit more on topic

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-01-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
Sure, but the cause of the existence of a moral high ground is quite another matter. Are things moral because your god declares them to be moral, or are things moral in and of themselves and are your god's pronouncements signposts for the true underlying morality?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post