voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
Since fighting isn't allowed over at SD, from what I understand, is that why it's being done here?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-01-2014, 05:06 PM
(01-01-2014 05:01 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:44 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  If zzzz was open to Christ he wouldnt have been offended...

If the SD community weren't so hypersensitive, knee-jerk defensive, iron-fist controlling of what can be said or heard, and in a constant, OCD-like, "damage control" mode, they would have no problem engaging in robust and even visceral debates and exchanges. That is, unless they see themselves as preaching to the membership. If that's the case, then it's not a place for discussion or debate. All the sheeple are lined up to be fed.
well Im here representing myself not SD. SD does just fine without me. So you want robust...come at me bro.
01-01-2014, 05:09 PM
(01-01-2014 05:06 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 05:01 PM)TheBear Wrote:  If the SD community weren't so hypersensitive, knee-jerk defensive, iron-fist controlling of what can be said or heard, and in a constant, OCD-like, "damage control" mode, they would have no problem engaging in robust and even visceral debates and exchanges. That is, unless they see themselves as preaching to the membership. If that's the case, then it's not a place for discussion or debate. All the sheeple are lined up to be fed.
well Im here representing myself not SD. SD does just fine without me. So you want robust...come at me bro.

So you want to discuss evil or what? I won't be here much longer today, and for reasons I am not sure of, I find this conversation stimulating.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-01-2014, 05:09 PM
(01-01-2014 05:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since fighting isn't allowed over at SD, from what I understand, is that why it's being done here?
Well interestingly Jayne knows she can no longer attack me there so she is doing it here...so I would suspect you are correct...but frankly Id rather not...but the woman is relentless in her arrogance and like a pesky mosquito I will continue to swat at her as long as she keeps buzzing me......
01-01-2014, 05:10 PM
I will tell you what i believe. I don't represent anyone else but me.
Humans are social species and need each other to survive. Due to evolution(mutation and natural selection),most humans have developed morality based on empathy for others. If a group social animals would not have some sort of mechanism(in this case empathy) to live together peacefully,they would soon die out because social animals need each other to survive.
Also,some people are not capable of feeling empathy,and this is also due mutation.
Also,sometimes,even the people who have empathy do horrible things,and this is because various things,like indoctrination(think WBC),not having the correct information(think demon exorcising),because we recieved orders(think witch hunts), social status(think polygamy in mormons) and/or self preservation(think wars)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-01-2014, 05:10 PM
(01-01-2014 05:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 05:06 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  well Im here representing myself not SD. SD does just fine without me. So you want robust...come at me bro.

So you want to discuss evil or what? I won't be here much longer today, and for reasons I am not sure of, I find this conversation stimulating.
Sure sorry...did you answer my last question?
01-01-2014, 05:12 PM
(01-01-2014 10:44 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  If zzzz was open to Christ he wouldnt have been offended...

Huh He's a Calvinist. Calvinists are Christians. How is he not "open to Christ"?
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
(01-01-2014 05:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 04:55 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  So ostensibly a pure genetic race would not commit evil?

There is no such thing as a race that doesn't have genetic mutations and defects. It is how evolution works - there are constant slight changes in genetics. The non functional ones don't generally get to reproduce, such as a person riddled with fear, or a person who has no fear at all.

There is no pool of genetically all perfect people.

I answered here.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
(01-01-2014 05:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 04:55 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  So ostensibly a pure genetic race would not commit evil?

There is no such thing as a race that doesn't have genetic mutations and defects. It is how evolution works - there are constant slight changes in genetics. The non functional ones don't generally get to reproduce, such as a person riddled with fear, or a person who has no fear at all.

There is no pool of genetically all perfect people.
So then if that is the case how do you compare and contrast....if all genetics have an evil outcome to one extent or another then could you not argue that evil is a genetic positive?
01-01-2014, 05:15 PM
(01-01-2014 05:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Huh He's a Calvinist. Calvinists are Christians. How is he not "open to Christ"?
as far as I know according to cauvain if you are saved you are saved or damned you are damned and there isnt one thing you can do about it. It is preordained and there is no freewill.