voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
(01-01-2014 08:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yes. I would agree with those, that they "should" be recognized as evil acts. And I would like to think that in most societies they are. And?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
02-01-2014, 01:52 AM
(02-01-2014 01:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The following assumes voxx is not a troll.

-He has an infantile understanding of the world, and needs everything to fit into nice and neat boxes and categories. He can't handle the concept of 'doubt' or 'uncertainty'. His religion is an gold plated excuse to stop thinking, because he thinks it already has all of the answers in black and white. He is entirely oblivious to the shades of gray that exist in the world; whether this comes from his inability to see the shades or his purposeful desire to ignore them in favor of absolutes I cannot yet tell. Drinking Beverage

The following assumes voxx is a troll.

[Image: tumblr_m286bpJ3QC1qbt0vwo1_500.gif]

That objective enough for ya? Dodgy

Well, yeah. I was gonna try to extend to him a bit more courtesy than his cult forum did to our members. I do realize the futility of the conversation being had, but I really didn't have anything else going on at the moment. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-01-2014, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 06:19 AM by War Horse.)
This has been fun. Big Grin

Either way, I dont get the feeling voxx is a troll as much as just a confused angry person, that needs to work out some issues in his mind. The "come at me bro" comment speaks volumes, even if said in jest.

I'm by no means a pacifist, and dont have a problem throwing anyone under the bus... I just dont see him as a troll. (really hope he doesnt prove me wrong).

I'm a bit more worried about the 'Jayne' person , who does seem to be egotistical, conniving and manipulative under a false vail.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
02-01-2014, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 10:10 AM by djkamilo.)
(01-01-2014 12:31 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  With or without God I am a murderous evil scumbag.

Interesting. Should we call 911?

(01-01-2014 12:49 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  It is you [Jayne] my dear who by cutting my throat publicly here embarrass SD...

No dear you just embarrass yourself on your own just fine...

(01-01-2014 03:35 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  ok lack of empathy but what about theft or pedophilia

Irony? Anyone?

(01-01-2014 05:04 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  come at me bro.

a common christian phrase from the gospel according to voxxpopulisuxx chapter 2:
"And the devil came to tempt Jesus, and Jesus said "Come at me bro!"
The devil fled after witnessing such eloquence and joined the forum at TTA"

(01-01-2014 05:15 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  as far as I know according to cauvain [Calvin] if you are saved you are saved or damned you are damned and there isnt one thing you can do about it. It is preordained and there is no freewill.

I would suggest you actually reading from the man himself instead of what other people think he believed.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
02-01-2014, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 10:12 AM by djkamilo.)
Double post, nvm

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
02-01-2014, 07:52 PM
(01-01-2014 10:54 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:50 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Save your preaching for someone who cares.
Im not preaching you can go drop dead..wouldnt phase me...Im simply showing you how certain responses are well withing Christian doctrine...take it or leave it.

LOL spoken like a perfect little xtard. Laughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
02-01-2014, 08:15 PM
I appear to be banned from South Dakota (SD).
I have nothing against corn fields, pheasants, and prairies. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-01-2014, 08:18 PM
(02-01-2014 08:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I appear to be banned from Sexually Deprived (SD).

FYP Thumbsup

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
02-01-2014, 09:01 PM
(01-01-2014 12:16 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 11:52 AM)Foxen Wrote:  Frankly, if you did not care, as you seem to keep mentioning, clearly you do actually care or else you would not be here and you would not continually mention it. The reason you continue to mention that you do not care is due to the fact that the thought of you actually caring is at the foremost of your thoughts, and stating the lie that you do not care is a continuation of the self-delusion all theists have trapped themselves into with their fairy tale beliefs.
ooooooorrrrrrr,Rolleyes
I dont care that you and others think Im not being Chritslike
I dont care if you think Im a prick etc etc. I do care about the truth. I dont care if you think I have it or know it...nor do I care if you find it or become saved...that is not my business.

The truth is that ALL religion begins and ends with conduct. Your conduct betrays just how poor your religion is.

02-01-2014, 09:11 PM
(01-01-2014 12:23 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  No Im sorry not Satan.....evil. Satan is a theistic concept that Im not interested in wasting time with you on. Lets just find the middle..evil is what I believe Satan expands deploys and deliberately produces more of.....but you dont have to believe in Satan to discuss evil.
I am simply trying to show that all this open minded tolerant atheistic chest pounding against the evil begs the question of why? Why not promote evil? Why is harming society or people to be avoided? These are the questions you cant answer. the Why?
Why prefer the "good" over the Evil?

So, you obviously think that, without your barbaric superstitions and attendant fairy tales, we are incapable of forming any sort of morality.

What you are really telling us here is that the only thing keeping YOU from "doing evil" -- whatever you define that to be -- is your barbaric superstitions.

Which doesn't speak well for you, since people "lose their faith" all the time, and what you are telling us is that the only thing keeping you from raping, pillaging, murdering, etc., is your tenuous belief in superstition.

Which pretty much makes you a psychopath.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post