voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
(03-01-2014 08:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:32 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I like how they IP banned some of us...

Guys, we actually caused them to change their whole moderation process.

All because they wanted to act like dicks to people who weren't Catholics... despite us not being hostile.

As always KC this speaks more about them, their fears, their ideals and their processes than it speaks of you.

"I disagree with your opinions, so I'm going to stop you accessing means to spread them, so that I feel better about myself."
Cowards.
I'd feel sad for them, but their blatantly cowardly acts (a la above) makes it impossible.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-01-2014, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 09:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-01-2014 09:32 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I like how they IP banned some of us...

I don't see how that can take. I can see how an IP ban from your work could last 'cause they probably pay extra for a static IP. But my ISP is free to change the front-facing IP of the NAT my DHCP lives behind anytime they want and I'm guessing they regularly do as a part of routine maintenance. So how can that ban last?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-01-2014, 09:20 PM
(03-01-2014 09:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I don't see how that can take. I can see how an IP ban from your work could last 'cause they probably pay extra for a static IP. But my ISP is free to change the front-facing IP of the NAT my DHCP lives behind anytime they want and I'm guessing they regularly do as a part of routine maintenance. So how can that ban last?

Nah, it's cookies. Clear the cookies and you can browse.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2014, 10:11 PM
(03-01-2014 09:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't see how that can take. I can see how an IP ban from your work could last 'cause they probably pay extra for a static IP. But my ISP is free to change the front-facing IP of the NAT my DHCP lives behind anytime they want and I'm guessing they regularly do as a part of routine maintenance. So how can that ban last?

Nah, it's cookies. Clear the cookies and you can browse.

I'm not having any issues browsing there but I am still curious even when we talk about IP banning here how that could hold? As soon as my ISP changes my IP the ban ain't me no more. What am I missing?

03-01-2014, 11:01 PM

All because they wanted to act like dicks to people who weren't Catholics... despite us not being hostile.

How could they IP ban us, without mod-level access to our account information here? Dodgy

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-01-2014, 11:10 PM
(03-01-2014 10:08 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:54 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Im not preaching you can go drop dead..wouldnt phase me...Im simply showing you how certain responses are well withing Christian doctrine...take it or leave it.

The love of Christ is strong with this one.

[Image: kWWbIXG.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-01-2014, 11:43 PM
What the fuck is SD?

[Image: giphy.gif]
03-01-2014, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 12:00 AM by GirlyMan.)
(03-01-2014 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What the fuck is SD?

It's Tartarus, Dewey. It makes you batshit insane. You don't want no part of this shit Dewey. Tongue

Nah, it's some weird back and forth between here and some Opus Dei site plotting to kill Pope Francis. Still got no clue how we hooked up in the first place.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-01-2014, 01:05 AM
(03-01-2014 11:01 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

How could they IP ban us, without mod-level access to our account information here? Dodgy

They ip banned people who made accounts there who were from here. They could hide their whole forum (make it unreadable to anyone who doesn't make an account like some hardcore fundy forums do) that way they can be sure they aren't inviting any temptation, but it also would reduce greatly their ability to gain new members easily. They'd be limited to simply word of mouth.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

04-01-2014, 01:27 AM
(03-01-2014 11:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What the fuck is SD?

It's Tartarus, Dewey. It makes you batshit insane. You don't want no part of this shit Dewey. Tongue

Nah, it's some weird back and forth between here and some Opus Dei site plotting to kill Pope Francis. Still got no clue how we hooked up in the first place.

That didn't answer my question. Dodgy

[Image: giphy.gif]