voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
(04-01-2014 01:27 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 11:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... Opus Dei site ...

That didn't answer my question. Dodgy

When it sees the blue letters that are underlined when it hovers over it clicks the link or else it gets the hose again. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-01-2014, 07:20 AM
(03-01-2014 10:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nah, it's cookies. Clear the cookies and you can browse.

I'm not having any issues browsing there but I am still curious even when we talk about IP banning here how that could hold? As soon as my ISP changes my IP the ban ain't me no more. What am I missing?

Nothing. They would have to block whole ranges of IPs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2014, 08:40 AM
(01-01-2014 10:28 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.

Looked back at this train wreck.

What does this even mean? "Hi, I'm Dipshit ans I'm batshit crazy".

Just WTAF is this "PoE -- checkmate, atheist motherfuckers!" business? PoE destroys OmniGawd. How does this moron see PoE as something to his advantage???? Huh

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-01-2014, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 11:22 AM by Grasshopper.)
(04-01-2014 08:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:28 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.

Looked back at this train wreck.

Just WTAF is this "PoE -- checkmate, atheist motherfuckers!" business? PoE destroys OmniGawd. How does this moron see PoE as something to his advantage???? Huh

I noticed that, too. Everyone else uses PoE as an argument against theism, and then theists do their best to reconcile the irreconcilable. It takes real balls (or real stupidity) to use it as an argument for theism.

I love the line "I come from evil." Sounds like the title of a movie -- or a song by a death metal band.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
04-01-2014, 02:22 PM
So who is this shit-for-brains anyway? Is he the admin over there or something?

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-01-2014, 02:25 PM
(04-01-2014 02:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  So who is this shit-for-brains anyway? Is he the admin over there or something?

No, he is one of their most aggressive and fundamentalist members. A real asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2014, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 07:57 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(04-01-2014 08:47 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Looked back at this train wreck.

I noticed that, too. Everyone else uses PoE as an argument against theism, and then theists do their best to reconcile the irreconcilable. It takes real balls (or real stupidity) to use it as an argument for theism.

I love the line "I come from evil." Sounds like the title of a movie -- or a song by a death metal band.

Yeah and the whole delusional Eastwood/Hellboi......thing......weird.

But here's the thing -- he said this:

"I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil."

So, he is hanging his hat entirely on this one bit of the PoE", probably as HE "understands" it.

So, if he is shown that his reliance on this, whatever-it-is that he thinks PoE is, is faulty and full of shit, then there goes his catholicism. He's done. And hell, I'm down with that.

[Image: 44571356.jpg]

Of course, that'd be easy if he wasn't a chickenshit who turned tail and fled as soon as he ran up against some real opposition.

"Come at me Bro", indeed. Tongue Where is that little shit hiding now?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-01-2014, 08:02 PM
I know the guy pretty well from two previous forums (Fisheaters and SD), and for all his faults, I'm pretty sure he's not a chickenshit. At least he's not afraid of us. My guess is that he's gone for the same reason that Jayne is gone -- because der Fuhrer ordered them to stay away from here. I have never seen him back down in an argument.
04-01-2014, 08:09 PM
He (voxpop) once made the statement that the three most blasphemous movies ever made were The Last Temptation of Christ, The Life of Brian, and Dogma. I already had the first two on DVD, but had never heard of Dogma. I took his statement as the highest of recommendations to go get a copy of Dogma posthaste. LOL.

My guess, though, is that there are probably other movies that make those three look tame in the blasphemy department. One of my old English professors once pointed out that you can't really make a statement like "most ... ever" or "best ... ever" unless you've seen everything.
04-01-2014, 08:14 PM
(04-01-2014 08:02 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I know the guy pretty well from two previous forums (Fisheaters and SD), and for all his faults, I'm pretty sure he's not a chickenshit. At least he's not afraid of us. My guess is that he's gone for the same reason that Jayne is gone -- because der Fuhrer ordered them to stay away from here. I have never seen him back down in an argument.

Well if he's backed down from posting here because of an edict from his Jim Jones cult leader, then Tequila's point is still valid. He's a fucking chickenshit. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post