01-01-2014, 11:08 AM
[split] My short time on Suscipe Domine
Did I get the bump already?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
(01-01-2014 10:58 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We scoff at the hypocrisy which you demonstrate in droves. You and your failed revisionist version of the worlds oldest criminal organisation. I am not claiming moral high ground you are, and yet you can not even act like a decent human being let alone one that is supposed to be Holier than everyone else.

I do have to thank you though. You are a great example of why people are growing to hate religion, if it were not for insufferable pricks like you we might not be having the boom in equality that we see today.
see but you are taking the moral highground and that is where your socalled system fails......you must first acknowledge the existance of a moral highground to take it!...all the while you scoff at the idea of a moral highground
[img][Image: animated-gifs-follow-the-ball_zps30a37282.gif][/img]

I believe that morality is subjective and an evolutionary effect. Thus I can read Leviticus and see it as a barbaric practice if it were used today but it makes sense for the people and the time. I consider equality and universal prosperity to be the highest ideals for humanity and base my morality around that. Basic Secular Humanist stuff really and you are right in that I consider that to be the best system. I however can defend my system without invoking some undefined higher power or making appeals to authority.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-01-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Well well. So it didnt go peachy. And you were shocked...just stunned. GMAFB.

I read this entire thread and all I see is whining and moaning about intolerance and how any decent worldview can stand up to scrutiny so the mean old nutjobs at SD are just the dopes we thought they were.
And yet......Mr M zzzziliplix[Image: Mr_mxyzptlk_earth_one_whos_who.jpg] goes there and the first time he exposes his calvinist world view to scrutiny...and then gets some...he whines like a little girl how mean we Catholics are being. Meanwhile he knows very well that many Catholics like myself know who cauvain was and what he did to Catholics spiritually and physically during his alive time and ever since when his ridiculous mind screw of a worldview caught fire in the fashionable salons of European thought.
I suppose if Mr Mzzzplix went to an ADL forum and started spouting on about...how Martin Luther's anti Jewish comments should be considered with tolerance there.... and if they weren't?... well ....they are just closed minded nutjobs yall would be just as shocked. You guys wreck me really>
As for the Anti Catholic stuff posted here and all over the internet (anticatholicism being the only acceptable bigotry allowed in popular opinion)
I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.
PS
By way of introduction:
There are 2 fictional movie characters that represent from whence I come as a Loyal Catholic...just to help you get to know me quickly
This Guy
[img][Image: sSqViclinteastwood.gif][/img]
and this Guy:
[Image: goldenarmy.gif]

Well, uhmmmm, welcome. Smile This might get interesting. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-01-2014, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 11:15 AM by Slowminded.)
(01-01-2014 10:54 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:50 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Save your preaching for someone who cares.
Im not preaching you can go drop dead..wouldnt phase me...Im simply showing you how certain responses are well withing Christian doctrine...take it or leave it.

Let me see...I don't give a fuck about what responses are within christian doctrine, so I guess I'll leave it.

This is not about what doctrine you adhere to, it's about you fucks at SD censoring different opinions and criticism and justify it by some stupid meaningless rules like "errors have no rights" or whatever you worded it.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
01-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Pssst - voxxpopulisuxx - over here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...xx-from-SD

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
01-01-2014, 11:11 AM
voxxpopulisuxx d:monster:ateline='1388596138' Wrote:  Did I get the bump already?

You have to break the rules to get bumped.

They can be found here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nd-Members

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-01-2014, 11:14 AM
(01-01-2014 11:08 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Did I get the bump already?

Bump? Are you talking about getting banned?

You stupid fuck. People here don't get banned for criticism, or for being theists.
Not even for being obnoxious bastards like you.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 6 users Like Slowminded's post
01-01-2014, 11:18 AM
(01-01-2014 11:14 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 11:08 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Did I get the bump already?

Bump? Are you talking about getting banned?

You stupid fuck. People here don't get banned for criticism, or for being theists.
Not even for being obnoxious bastards like you.

We tend to be a very tolerant group of (mostly) heathens. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
01-01-2014, 11:19 AM
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.

If you could start a thread with your statement of the problem of evil and your suggested solution I'm sure there will be interest. Also quite a lot of poo-throwing but it's quite nice poo, not too sticky at all. We will also attempt to shred your suggested problem statement and solution, and if it survives then you'll know you're really onto something good, right ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-01-2014, 11:22 AM
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Well well. So it didnt go peachy. And you were shocked...just stunned. GMAFB.

I read this entire thread and all I see is whining and moaning about intolerance and how any decent worldview can stand up to scrutiny so the mean old nutjobs at SD are just the dopes we thought they were.
And yet......Mr M zzzziliplix[Image: Mr_mxyzptlk_earth_one_whos_who.jpg] goes there and the first time he exposes his calvinist world view to scrutiny...and then gets some...he whines like a little girl how mean we Catholics are being. Meanwhile he knows very well that many Catholics like myself know who cauvain was and what he did to Catholics spiritually and physically during his alive time and ever since when his ridiculous mind screw of a worldview caught fire in the fashionable salons of European thought.
I suppose if Mr Mzzzplix went to an ADL forum and started spouting on about...how Martin Luther's anti Jewish comments should be considered with tolerance there.... and if they weren't?... well ....they are just closed minded nutjobs yall would be just as shocked. You guys wreck me really>
As for the Anti Catholic stuff posted here and all over the internet (anticatholicism being the only acceptable bigotry allowed in popular opinion)
I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.
PS
By way of introduction:
There are 2 fictional movie characters that represent from whence I come as a Loyal Catholic...just to help you get to know me quickly
This Guy
[img][Image: sSqViclinteastwood.gif][/img]
and this Guy:
[Image: goldenarmy.gif]

It's good to see you're consistent. You are an obnoxious, delusional fuck at SC and you are one here as well. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post