voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
(04-01-2014 08:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:28 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.
Just WTAF is this "PoE -- checkmate, atheist motherfuckers!" business? PoE destroys OmniGawd. How does this moron see PoE as something to his advantage???? Huh

I think his version of the problem of evil is actually a bastardised moral argument. It goes:
1. Evil exists as an absolute and possibly malevolent force
2. Therefore good/God exists
I'm not seeing the cause for accepting (1) or following the jump from (1) to (2) myself, but crazy is as crazy does[1].

[1] http://www.youtube.com/user/voxxpopulisuxx

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
05-01-2014, 08:10 AM
(04-01-2014 08:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  He (voxpop) once made the statement that the three most blasphemous movies ever made were The Last Temptation of Christ, The Life of Brian, and Dogma. I already had the first two on DVD, but had never heard of Dogma. I took his statement as the highest of recommendations to go get a copy of Dogma posthaste. LOL.

My guess, though, is that there are probably other movies that make those three look tame in the blasphemy department. One of my old English professors once pointed out that you can't really make a statement like "most ... ever" or "best ... ever" unless you've seen everything.

Dogma was hilarious. God as a woman, a black 13th apostle played by Chris rock....it goes on and on.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
05-01-2014, 08:42 AM
(04-01-2014 08:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:02 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I know the guy pretty well from two previous forums (Fisheaters and SD), and for all his faults, I'm pretty sure he's not a chickenshit. At least he's not afraid of us. My guess is that he's gone for the same reason that Jayne is gone -- because der Fuhrer ordered them to stay away from here. I have never seen him back down in an argument.

Well if he's backed down from posting here because of an edict from his Jim Jones cult leader, then Tequila's point is still valid. He's a fucking chickenshit. Tongue

(04-01-2014 08:02 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I know the guy pretty well from two previous forums (Fisheaters and SD), and for all his faults, I'm pretty sure he's not a chickenshit. At least he's not afraid of us. My guess is that he's gone for the same reason that Jayne is gone -- because der Fuhrer ordered them to stay away from here. I have never seen him back down in an argument.

We have already seen Jayne's Triumphant Return and Immediate Flounce, so it isn't the excuse of orders from Der Fuehrer over there that is keeping him away now.

....Buck Buck Buck....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
05-01-2014, 08:58 AM
(05-01-2014 08:10 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  He (voxpop) once made the statement that the three most blasphemous movies ever made were The Last Temptation of Christ, The Life of Brian, and Dogma. I already had the first two on DVD, but had never heard of Dogma. I took his statement as the highest of recommendations to go get a copy of Dogma posthaste. LOL.

My guess, though, is that there are probably other movies that make those three look tame in the blasphemy department. One of my old English professors once pointed out that you can't really make a statement like "most ... ever" or "best ... ever" unless you've seen everything.

Dogma was hilarious. God as a woman, a black 13th apostle played by Chris rock....it goes on and on.

Yes, I found Dogma very entertaining. Even when I was a believing, practicing Catholic, I think I would have found it funny rather than offensive. Some people are just too uptight.
05-01-2014, 03:31 PM
(05-01-2014 06:37 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  [1] http://www.youtube.com/user/voxxpopulisuxx

Sweet Mother of Fuck -- is that him in those videos?

06-01-2014, 04:32 AM
(05-01-2014 03:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 06:37 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  [1] http://www.youtube.com/user/voxxpopulisuxx

It must be, I'm guessing there can't be too many people with "voice of the people sucks" as their screen name.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
06-01-2014, 04:45 AM
(06-01-2014 04:32 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 03:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Sweet Mother of Fuck -- is that him in those videos?

It must be, I'm guessing there can't be too many people with "voice of the people sucks" as their screen name.

.....welll.......okay......fuuuuuckkkk...... <smh>

06-01-2014, 06:39 AM

[Image: 25yuswsw28295.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-01-2014, 05:52 PM
(06-01-2014 06:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 03:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Sweet Mother of Fuck -- is that him in those videos?

[Image: 25yuswsw28295.gif]

[Image: meet_the_pyro_wallpaper_1_by_chinaichoos...5y2lpv.png]

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
07-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Is it wrong that I suddenly kinda sorta like him now? Blush

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post