voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
(01-01-2014 10:44 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Casting pearls before swine is not a requirement. If zzzz was open to Christ he wouldnt have been offended...Christ himself as related in the bible was confronted by a Samaritan woman asking for Christs help...he called her a dog! Did she run off? Did she whine and sniffle? Did she call Christ a prick? NO...She countered...Yes Lord...but even the Dogs are permitted to eat the crumbs that fall from the table....this proved her openess to Christ in humility and He then praised her faith.
Yeah, not a fan of that story. Might prove that the Samaritan woman was desperate and had no sense of self-worth, but also proves that Christy-boy was a prick from the get-go. Holding it up as an example of Christian proper behaviour is encouraging people to be pathetic IMO.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
01-01-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(01-01-2014 11:08 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Did I get the bump already?

Atheists forums tend to be more tolerant than theists sites. Theists are not merely banned from atheists forums simply because the atheists disagree with what the theists have to state, unlike the way theists treat atheists on theistic forums.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
01-01-2014, 11:28 AM
(01-01-2014 11:24 AM)Foxen Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 11:08 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Did I get the bump already?

Atheists forums tend to be more tolerant than theists sites. Theists are not merely banned from atheists forums simply because the atheists disagree with what the theists have to state, unlike the way theists treat atheists on theistic forums.

We are SO fucking good Big Grin Almost good enough to go to heaven apart from eating babies and having gay sex and encouraging Christians to sell their souls to the devil.

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-01-2014, 11:29 AM
(01-01-2014 10:54 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:50 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Save your preaching for someone who cares.
Im not preaching you can go drop dead..wouldnt phase wouldn't faze me...Im simply showing you how certain responses are well withing within Christian doctrine...take it or leave it.

Fixed that for you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Drop dead...

...how very Christlike.

Where do I sign back up for the Catholic thing?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
01-01-2014, 11:34 AM
(01-01-2014 11:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Well well. So it didnt go peachy. And you were shocked...just stunned. GMAFB.

I read this entire thread and all I see is whining and moaning about intolerance and how any decent worldview can stand up to scrutiny so the mean old nutjobs at SD are just the dopes we thought they were.
And yet......Mr M zzzziliplix[Image: Mr_mxyzptlk_earth_one_whos_who.jpg] goes there and the first time he exposes his calvinist world view to scrutiny...and then gets some...he whines like a little girl how mean we Catholics are being. Meanwhile he knows very well that many Catholics like myself know who cauvain was and what he did to Catholics spiritually and physically during his alive time and ever since when his ridiculous mind screw of a worldview caught fire in the fashionable salons of European thought.
I suppose if Mr Mzzzplix went to an ADL forum and started spouting on about...how Martin Luther's anti Jewish comments should be considered with tolerance there.... and if they weren't?... well ....they are just closed minded nutjobs yall would be just as shocked. You guys wreck me really>
As for the Anti Catholic stuff posted here and all over the internet (anticatholicism being the only acceptable bigotry allowed in popular opinion)
I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.
I come from evil...I have personal experience with it...it is real and it is malevolent...and it has an intellect. I have seen it with my own eyes....experienced it in my deepest soul where much of it still resides to this moment.
PS
By way of introduction:
There are 2 fictional movie characters that represent from whence I come as a Loyal Catholic...just to help you get to know me quickly
This Guy
[img][Image: sSqViclinteastwood.gif][/img]
and this Guy:
[Image: goldenarmy.gif]

It's good to see you're consistent. You are an obnoxious, delusional fuck at SC and you are one here as well. Drinking Beverage
Wow South Carolina has a problem with me too? Thanks for the 411.
I consider it a honor to be insulted by you...please is that your best?
01-01-2014, 11:36 AM
I didnt mean banned I just seem to be missing a couple of my posts already...they got bumped. Sorry not used to the interface...BTW...I hope the gist of your arguments wont be sniggering and misspellings an punctuation.....I mean really???
01-01-2014, 11:39 AM
(01-01-2014 11:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I will engage you because I am certain Catholicism is true because of one very singular issue that atheists and nearly all other worldviews and noncatholic "christians" have no satisfactory answer or solution for.....that is the problem of evil.

If you could start a thread with your statement of the problem of evil and your suggested solution I'm sure there will be interest. Also quite a lot of poo-throwing but it's quite nice poo, not too sticky at all. We will also attempt to shred your suggested problem statement and solution, and if it survives then you'll know you're really onto something good, right ?
Id be interested in YOUR solution since I cant see how you could possibly have one?
Its obvious yall belive in evil since according to you the following things are evil...or bad....whatever:
intolerance------ooooo bad!
organised religion/religion------ooooo bad!
hypocrisy----ooooo bad!
Savvy?
01-01-2014, 11:42 AM
(01-01-2014 11:36 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I didnt mean banned I just seem to be missing a couple of my posts already...they got bumped. Sorry not used to the interface...BTW...I hope the gist of your arguments wont be sniggering and misspellings an punctuation.....I mean really???

Oh for fucks sake...... he's a grammar nazi too. Dodgy
01-01-2014, 11:43 AM
(01-01-2014 11:04 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Sure, but the cause of the existence of a moral high ground is quite another matter. Are things moral because your god declares them to be moral, or are things moral in and of themselves and are your god's pronouncements signposts for the true underlying morality?
First I asked you....you must please nail it down.
Is there evil?
On what grounds do you condemn intolerance (to simply pick one concept for clarity)