voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(01-01-2014 11:36 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I didnt mean banned, I just seem to be missing a couple of my posts already...they got bumped. Sorry, not used to the interface...BTW...I hope the gist of your arguments wont be sniggering and misspellings and punctuation.....I mean really???
Are you fuckin' serious?

Even tho English is not my first language I can see that you misspelled at least two words, and you are missing a couple of commas.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 11:44 AM
(01-01-2014 11:42 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 11:36 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I didnt mean banned I just seem to be missing a couple of my posts already...they got bumped. Sorry not used to the interface...BTW...I hope the gist of your arguments wont be sniggering and misspellings an punctuation.....I mean really???

Oh for fucks sake...... he's a grammar nazi too. Dodgy

Then maybe that should be - fuck's not fucks. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-01-2014, 11:46 AM
(01-01-2014 11:39 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 11:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  If you could start a thread with your statement of the problem of evil and your suggested solution I'm sure there will be interest. Also quite a lot of poo-throwing but it's quite nice poo, not too sticky at all. We will also attempt to shred your suggested problem statement and solution, and if it survives then you'll know you're really onto something good, right ?
Id be interested in YOUR solution since I cant see how you could possibly have one?
Its obvious yall belive in evil since according to you the following things are evil...or bad....whatever:
intolerance------ooooo bad!
organised religion/religion------ooooo bad!
hypocrisy----ooooo bad!
Savvy?

Not savvy. Make your statement of what the problem of evil is, either here or in a separate thread as I suggested.

Mine is as follows:

PROBLEM OF EVIL:
God is good *and* all powerful but bad stuff happens. Seems contradictory. What gives ?

Does this correspond to your understanding of what is meant by the problem of evil ?

My solution is simple:
SOLUTION TO PROBLEM OF EVIL:
God, if God exists, is either not good or not all powerful, and thus evil stuff happens.

However I'm more inclined to the view that God does not exist at all, and that evil while a useful construct for descriptive purposes is merely a human idea and not an actual thing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-01-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
(01-01-2014 11:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Drop dead...

...how very Christlike.

Where do I sign back up for the Catholic thing?
What dont you get...I dont care. If you are going to bring in Jesus Christ then you have to Accept :
He exists Do you?
He was right...Think so? When
How is my behavior not Christlike? And why should that offend YOU?
01-01-2014, 11:47 AM
There are superior and inferior moral systems. I condemn intolerance based on a principle that properties and actions of people that do no harm to others or society should not negatively affect those people, particularly inherent properties that do no harm to others or society.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
(01-01-2014 11:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:54 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  Im not preaching you can go drop dead..wouldnt phase wouldn't faze me...Im simply showing you how certain responses are well withing within Christian doctrine...take it or leave it.

Fixed that for you. Drinking Beverage
Oh why thank you.....feel free to fix all my grammatical errors and mispellings. Since you care and I dont you should have a good time of it my little minion.
(01-01-2014 11:34 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 11:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  It's good to see you're consistent. You are an obnoxious, delusional fuck at SC and you are one here as well. Drinking Beverage
Wow South Carolina has a problem with me too? Thanks for the 411.
I consider it a honor to be insulted by you...please is that your best?

I lived in SC for 20 years, they don't like Catholics, even ex-Catholics...so, yeah, the whole state would have a problem with you.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-01-2014, 11:50 AM
(01-01-2014 11:46 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 11:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Drop dead...

...how very Christlike.

Where do I sign back up for the Catholic thing?
What dont you get...I dont care. If you are going to bring in Jesus Christ then you have to Accept :
He exists Do you?
He was right...Think so? When
How is my behavior not Christlike? And why should that offend YOU?

You are a poor representative of your 'faith'. I am not offended, I don't care either. You are just another judgement-passing asshole. We get plenty around here. What's one more? A toy to play with till a new, more interesting one comes along.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
01-01-2014, 11:50 AM
(01-01-2014 11:47 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  There are superior and inferior moral systems. I condemn intolerance based on a principle that properties and actions of people that do no harm to others or society should not negatively affect those people, particularly inherent properties that do no harm to others or society.
Your just dodging my questions to answer those you want to answer.

Is there evil?
Why is this principle you employ true and NOT evil? Is it possible your principle on intolerance is wrong?
01-01-2014, 11:51 AM
You'd have to define evil for me to give you an answer. There is harm and there is suffering. Increased harm and suffering can be called evil, but I think you are trying to add some other dimension beyond harm and suffering.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post