voxxpopulisuxx from SD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: voxxpopulisuxx from SD
Frankly, if you did not care, as you seem to keep mentioning, clearly you do actually care or else you would not be here and you would not continually mention it. The reason you continue to mention that you do not care is due to the fact that the thought of you actually caring is at the foremost of your thoughts, and stating the lie that you do not care is a continuation of the self-delusion all theists have trapped themselves into with their fairy tale beliefs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
01-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Damn, this just got confusing with 2 threads going...... carry on Rolleyes
01-01-2014, 12:12 PM
(01-01-2014 11:51 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  You'd have to define evil for me to give you an answer. There is harm and there is suffering. Increased harm and suffering can be called evil, but I think you are trying to add some other dimension beyond harm and suffering.
[Image: quote-i-know-there-is-a-god-because-in-r...222497.jpg]
01-01-2014, 12:16 PM
So what you're really asking is "Does Satan exist?"?

No, I don't have any reason to think that is true. I think that every evil thought you ever had was your own from your own mind. I think that every godly thought you ever hard was your own from your own mind.

But let's entertain this idea that Satan does exist (and presumably came into existence in the inter-testimonial period). Are you saying that Satan is the source of evil? Who created Satan?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
(01-01-2014 11:52 AM)Foxen Wrote:  Frankly, if you did not care, as you seem to keep mentioning, clearly you do actually care or else you would not be here and you would not continually mention it. The reason you continue to mention that you do not care is due to the fact that the thought of you actually caring is at the foremost of your thoughts, and stating the lie that you do not care is a continuation of the self-delusion all theists have trapped themselves into with their fairy tale beliefs.
ooooooorrrrrrr,Rolleyes
I dont care that you and others think Im not being Chritslike
I dont care if you think Im a prick etc etc. I do care about the truth. I dont care if you think I have it or know it...nor do I care if you find it or become saved...that is not my business.
Evil men in no way supports an evil supernatural entity, nor a benevolent deity. Try again.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
01-01-2014, 12:19 PM
(01-01-2014 12:16 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I do care about the truth.

If that was true, you would not be religious. There is a famous House quote that defines theists perfectly.

If religious people could be reasoned with, there would be no religious people..
01-01-2014, 12:19 PM
nevermind

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
01-01-2014, 12:23 PM
(01-01-2014 12:16 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  So what you're really asking is "Does Satan exist?"?

No, I don't have any reason to think that is true. I think that every evil thought you ever had was your own from your own mind. I think that every godly thought you ever hard was your own from your own mind.

But let's entertain this idea that Satan does exist (and presumably came into existence in the inter-testimonial period). Are you saying that Satan is the source of evil? Who created Satan?
No Im sorry not Satan.....evil. Satan is a theistic concept that Im not interested in wasting time with you on. Lets just find the middle..evil is what I believe Satan expands deploys and deliberately produces more of.....but you dont have to believe in Satan to discuss evil.
I am simply trying to show that all this open minded tolerant atheistic chest pounding against the evil begs the question of why? Why not promote evil? Why is harming society or people to be avoided? These are the questions you cant answer. the Why?
Why prefer the "good" over the Evil?
01-01-2014, 12:26 PM
(01-01-2014 12:19 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 12:16 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:  I do care about the truth.

If that was true, you would not be religious. There is a famous House quote that defines theists perfectly.

If religious people could be reasoned with, there would be no religious people..
You assert that if a person cares about truth they wouldnt be religious? Begs the question and leaves you with the problem not me. The definition of religion I hold is its disctionary one....to bind....so you have religion as well and you are religious....so should I assume you are not reasonable?