war on everything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 07:00 AM
war on everything
I was have been listening to the oriely factor this morning{regardless of if you watch fox news or like it} they actually brought up a point thta if true means a heck of a lot. basically they where talking about the war on Christmas and how they're where law suits and different kinds. the fact o the matter is they said that one percent of the population was trying to hijack Christmas. now If i remember right athiesom is about thirty percent of the population. this reminds me of how little christias actually know about atheism. the problem extends to more than this. for example one lady that thought that all conservatives where racist.hat wasn't the most learming thing she said.

now most people now of days seem to think that here opposition is evil and immoral hethians that are out to undermine the rules of salacity and most of them get facts that are ether one side or spin. yes I said it people seem to be deciding things due to facts that are completely spin. so what is the only solution on this. I like to paraphrase zinnia jones.{a youtuber I follow quite much} the more there is a human fact to the person that there less likely to be misunderstandings and even more civil conversation. the thing is we are becoming more detached from listening to people and more attached to listening to people that heard us into l groups based on the our beliefs. what do you think. I think we need to share teh sameball{world} or else we will break it and none of us are getting anything good out of it.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: war on everything
firstly, lol O'Riely Factor..

secondly, the atheist population in the US is NOT 30%.
30% attribute themselves as not being religious people, BUT a majority of that 30% still believe in God.

thirdly, lol O'Riely Factor...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-12-2012, 08:20 AM
John Stewart had me in stitches about this war on xmas thing. Too funny.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2012, 08:53 AM
(07-12-2012 08:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  firstly, lol O'Riely Factor..

secondly, the atheist population in the US is NOT 30%.
30% attribute themselves as not being religious people, BUT a majority of that 30% still believe in God.

thirdly, lol O'Riely Factor...
sorry misquote

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
07-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Bump out of respect for your thread.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Most of the wars we've been hearing about lately feature helicopters, machine guns, and lots of explosive shit. Haven't heard any of that in regard to nativity scenes in town squares. Enormous dead trees, strung with lights all over the place and nobody fire-bombs them. Red and green shiny stuff hung about the stores; sparkly dresses, candles, chocolates, greeting cards in the display windows; and garish wrapping paper, hohohoing fat guys in red sweat-till-you-drop-suits in the mall courts. Nobody strafing them. This is like the War on Poverty, right? It's declared, but nothing actually happens.

So, if there were a war on xmus and the atheists won it.... would you mind?

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
08-12-2012, 07:04 PM
(07-12-2012 07:00 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I was have been listening to the oriely factor this morning{regardless of if you watch fox news or like it} they actually brought up a point thta if true means a heck of a lot. basically they where talking about the war on Christmas and how they're where law suits and different kinds. the fact o the matter is they said that one percent of the population was trying to hijack Christmas. now If i remember right athiesom is about thirty percent of the population. this reminds me of how little christias actually know about atheism. the problem extends to more than this. for example one lady that thought that all conservatives where racist.hat wasn't the most learming thing she said.

now most people now of days seem to think that here opposition is evil and immoral hethians that are out to undermine the rules of salacity and most of them get facts that are ether one side or spin. yes I said it people seem to be deciding things due to facts that are completely spin. so what is the only solution on this. I like to paraphrase zinnia jones.{a youtuber I follow quite much} the more there is a human fact to the person that there less likely to be misunderstandings and even more civil conversation. the thing is we are becoming more detached from listening to people and more attached to listening to people that heard us into l groups based on the our beliefs. what do you think. I think we need to share teh sameball{world} or else we will break it and none of us are getting anything good out of it.

What I think?
I think you should pay more attention to syntax, punctuation, capitalization, grammar, and composition if you want us to make sense of your apparently incoherent rambling.
Either that, or you're a reincarnation of James Joyce.