was hitler jewish

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2015 07:18 PM by nintendo2190.)
was hitler jewish
in my college in heard some stories that hitler might have been jewish or something but im not sure he is sometimes called Austrian and german what was hitlers identity both racially and religilously
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: was hitler jewish
I'd never heard the theory, but this is what a quick search turned up. Now I have some more random useless info in my head Tongue
To summarize: The possibility exists, but it is a remote possibility, unproven, and likely unprovable.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso...erjew.html

'Murican Canadian
22-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Well, whatever he was, he was nothing like the blond, blue eyed ideal he tried to promote.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2015, 07:44 PM
No, there may of been a great grandparent/grandparent of his that had come from Jewish ancestry that potentially made him unpleased, but nothing beyond that.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-07-2015, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2015 09:37 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I believe he was partly Jewish, or at least some think so. It's why he had the records destroyed (and the whole town I think I saw on a documentary once, but at least the church where the records were, and the grave also maybe) of either his father, or one of his grandfathers. But that may just be all a myth.

https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/r/ro...itler.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2015, 07:50 PM
(22-07-2015 07:44 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  No, there may of been a great grandparent/grandparent of his that had come from Jewish ancestry that potentially made him unpleased, but nothing beyond that.

According to himself, that would have put him in a concentration camp. Germans had to produce proof of a non-Jewish lineage. Any amount of Jewish blood was bad.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2015, 09:08 PM
William Shirer certainly alleged Jewry in Hitler's lineage -- if I remember correctly, Shirer writes of one of Hitler's grandparents being Jewish.

Not that that matters. He might have been one-eighth Jew, but he was a full-blooded cocksucker.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-07-2015, 01:27 AM
I think Hitler being partly Jewish is a myth - neither Kershaw* nor Ullrich* found any evidence for this, more than that they managed to found evidence that disprove Hans Frank claims about Hitler's father being son of Jewish merchant Frankenberger, who supposedly lived in Graz. As research shown there were no such person in Graz or even entire Upper Austria. More than that Jews were allowed to settle in this part of Austria later in the sixties and Hitler's father was born in 1837.

*Ian Kershaw Hitler: 1889-1936 Hubris s. 6 and 7 of polish edition.
*Volker Ullrich Adolf Hitler s. 26 and 27 of polish edition.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-07-2015, 05:11 AM
(22-07-2015 09:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  William Shirer certainly alleged Jewry in Hitler's lineage -- if I remember correctly, Shirer writes of one of Hitler's grandparents being Jewish.

Not that that matters. He might have been one-eighth Jew, but he was a full-blooded cocksucker.

Now, now --- some of the nicest people you meet are cocksuckers......

Hell -- I've been known to go way out of my way to meet a cocksucker...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-07-2015, 05:36 AM
(22-07-2015 07:15 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  in my college in heard some stories that hitler might have been jewish or something but im not sure he is sometimes called Austrian and german what was hitlers identity both racially and religilously

Have you never used Google? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user