was hitler jewish

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: was hitler jewish
I've never understood why "cocksucker" was an insult. Seems to me to be just about the nicest thing you can say about a person. "This person brings great pleasure to other people."

We make this homophobic concept a dire insult, instead, a term of derision and disgust...

And we wonder why so few women really want to do it to us! Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
23-07-2015, 01:15 PM
(23-07-2015 05:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 09:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  William Shirer certainly alleged Jewry in Hitler's lineage -- if I remember correctly, Shirer writes of one of Hitler's grandparents being Jewish.

Not that that matters. He might have been one-eighth Jew, but he was a full-blooded cocksucker.

Now, now --- some of the nicest people you meet are cocksuckers......

Hell -- I've been known to go way out of my way to meet a cocksucker...

Big Grin

I burst out laughing at this. ^^^^^ Hahahahahaha.

Is this from your comedy routine? Laugh out load

Sorry, back to this serious subject.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-07-2015, 05:22 PM
(23-07-2015 10:03 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I've never understood why "cocksucker" was an insult. Seems to me to be just about the nicest thing you can say about a person. "This person brings great pleasure to other people."

We make this homophobic concept a dire insult, instead, a term of derision and disgust...

Actually the term comes down to us from the Latin poet, Catullus, writing about his boss, he used the Latin insult irrumator, which is non-gender specific and means "someone who forces others to give them oral sex," hence "one who treats people with contempt."

Hitler was definitely a cocksucker.

Archi

"I love the term magic realism. It's about expanding how you see the world. I think we live in an age where we're just hammered to think this is what the world is. Everything's saying 'That's the world.' And it's not the world. The world is a million possible things." - TG

Salman Rushdie talks to Terry Gilliam
23-07-2015, 06:12 PM
(23-07-2015 05:22 PM)ArchibaldFunkdust Wrote:  "someone who forces others to give them oral sex,"

Wouldn't that be a cocksuckee and not a cocksucker?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
23-07-2015, 11:44 PM
(23-07-2015 05:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 09:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  William Shirer certainly alleged Jewry in Hitler's lineage -- if I remember correctly, Shirer writes of one of Hitler's grandparents being Jewish.

Not that that matters. He might have been one-eighth Jew, but he was a full-blooded cocksucker.

Now, now --- some of the nicest people you meet are cocksuckers......

Hell -- I've been known to go way out of my way to meet a cocksucker...

Big Grin

... with a mustache like that? You gotta be kidding ... I hope.
23-07-2015, 11:46 PM
(23-07-2015 10:03 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I've never understood why "cocksucker" was an insult. Seems to me to be just about the nicest thing you can say about a person. "This person brings great pleasure to other people."

I think it has to do with the subject's view of cocksucking. When you know someone would get butthurt about a term applied to them, it's useful, even if you yourself do find it disparaging. /trolling 101
23-07-2015, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2015 11:59 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(23-07-2015 06:12 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 05:22 PM)ArchibaldFunkdust Wrote:  "someone who forces others to give them oral sex,"

I read a book called The First Man in Rome by Colleen McCullough... if I recall correctly, her Latin phrasebook in the back claimed "irrumator" was the one receiving the blowjob (and was, as in prison, considered "not too gay") and "fellator" was the one doing the sucking (which the Romans considered effeminate and degrading), hence our modern uses of the term... and also the idea that submissive gay = feminine, and the above issue of calling a cocksucker being a degrading thing. After all, a MAN gets his dick sucked, while a WOMAN is the submissive one, so if you're a man doing it then we have contempt for you. (Not realizing this implies bad things about women... why I made the joke about "no wonder they don't want to do it".)

Also recall the word "cuni", the Latin for "cunt", and it meant exactly the same thing. On the other hand, their word for pussy was "porcina" (pronounced por-kee-na, as the Latin had no soft c sound), meaning "little piglet". It's amazing the things you remember when you read a book. Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
24-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Well I went and got curious to know for sure, so I Wiki'ed it.

Irrumatio
The English noun irrumatio or irrumation and verb irrumate come from the Latin irrumare, to force one to perform fellatio.[5] J. L. Butrica, in his review of R. W. Hooper's edition of The Priapus Poems,[6] a corpus of poems known as Priapeia in Latin, states that "some Roman sexual practices, like irrumatio, lack simple English equivalents".[7]

As the quotation from Butrica suggests and an article by W. A. Krenkel shows, irrumatio was a distinct sexual practice in ancient Rome.[8][clarification needed][9] J. N. Adams states that "it was a standard joke to speak of irrumatio as a means of silencing someone".[10] Oral sex was considered to be an act of defilement: the mouth had a particularly defined role as the organ of oratory, as in Greece, to participate in the central public sphere, where discursive powers were of great importance. Thus, to penetrate the mouth could be taken to be a sign of massive power differential within a relationship. Erotic art from Pompeii depicts irrumatio along with fututio, fellatio and cunnilingus, and pedicatio or anal sex.[11][better source needed] The extant wall paintings depicting explicit sex often appear to be in bathhouses and brothels, and oral sex was something usually practiced with prostitutes because of their lowly status.

Craig A. Williams argues that irrumatio was regarded as a degrading act, even more so than anal rape.[12] S. Tarkovsky states that, despite being popular, it was thought to be a hostile act, "taken directly from the Greek, whereby the Greek men would have to force the fellatio by violence".[11] Furthermore, as A. Richlin has shown in an article in the Journal of the History of Sexuality, it was also accepted as "oral rape", a punitive act against homosexuality.[13][14] Catullus threatens two friends who have insulted him with both irrumatio and pedicatio in his Carmen 16.

Fellatio
The English noun fellatio comes from fellātus, which in Latin is the past participle of the verb fellāre, meaning to suck. In fellatio the -us is replaced by the -io; the declension stem ends in -ion-, which gives the suffix the form -ion (cf. French fellation). The -io(n) ending is used in English to create nouns from Latin adjectives and it can indicate a state or action wherein the Latin verb is being, or has been, performed.

Further English words have been created based on the same Latin root. A person who performs fellatio upon another may be termed a fellator; because of Latin's gender based declension, this word may be restricted by some English speakers to describing a male. The equivalent term for a female is fellatrix.

24-07-2015, 06:32 AM
I'm pertty perturbed I never head about dem Priapus Poems.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-07-2015, 05:06 PM
(23-07-2015 06:12 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

Hitler was a cocksuckee? Hmmm doesn't have the same ring.

"I love the term magic realism. It's about expanding how you see the world. I think we live in an age where we're just hammered to think this is what the world is. Everything's saying 'That's the world.' And it's not the world. The world is a million possible things." - TG

Salman Rushdie talks to Terry Gilliam