was this in the bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: was this in the bible?
If you look at Midrashic Literature. God made a woman first. And named her Lilith She was created with freewill, he then made Adam. He told Lilith that she was going to be Adams wife and subordinate to him. Something about sex possions She was supposed to be a bottom, but she wanted to be on top. Because she saw herself as an equal to Adam. God said no, cause girls are dumb. She said Fuck you Jehovah. So God banished her. Then he made Eve from Adams rib, so that she would be obedient to him.

the Sefer ha-Zohar ("The Book of Splendour")

At the same time Jehovah created Adam, he created a woman, Lilith, who like Adam was taken from the earth. She was given to Adam as his wife. But there was a dispute between them about a matter that when it came before the judges had to be discussed behind closed doors. She spoke the unspeakable name of Jehovah and vanished.

Alphabetum Siracidis, or Sepher Ben Sira)

The funny thing is I learned this from a Tales from the Crypt Movie back when I was a believer. She was the main villain, and the mother of the Vampires.

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/eve-women/7evelilith.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2015, 05:12 PM
(30-10-2015 12:39 PM)Aliza Wrote:  According to the Talmud, there were 974 generations that preceded Adam.

Dafuq?!? No Damn Jews dicking with Girly's head again.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-10-2015, 07:44 PM
Just another back chapter in the Book of Fiction, bud, it's OK. Tongue See, it's like Star Wars I (?) or some shit.

The deeper we look at the buy-bull, the more squirrelly it gets. Fiction is like that. Bad antique fiction. The buy-bull is weapons-grade Bull Shit.