wat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2017, 01:24 PM
RE: wat
What? I do this all the time. It's totally normal Sleepy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Satire or not, giving your dog milk is stupid. I had a dog, gave him milk and he got diarreha. Dogs are lactose intolerant and cant digest lactose, thats why they will get diarreha.

So, if once a woman really is going to breast feed a puppy, please leave the cam on your phone running.... Facepalm Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
31-07-2017, 08:33 AM
(30-07-2017 09:58 AM)unsapien Wrote:  Sadly...I imagine there are true stories of men trying to have sex with pretty much anything...cause....humans. Weeping

After I wipe off the screen I'm going to read this thread.
[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
31-07-2017, 03:04 PM
(30-07-2017 09:09 AM)unsapien Wrote:  That's the 2nd thread today to quote the "world daily news".

You know that this is a satirical "news" website right?

Personally, I prefer The Onion

Their "About Us" FAQ says: "We thus have access to thousands of newspapers around the world and choose information we feel is of interest to the Christian, Muslim and Jewish zionist community worldwide."

I can see where this story would be of great interest to devout Christians, Muslims, and Jewish Zionists.

Big Grin

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
31-07-2017, 03:52 PM
(31-07-2017 08:33 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(30-07-2017 09:58 AM)unsapien Wrote:  Sadly...I imagine there are true stories of men trying to have sex with pretty much anything...cause....humans. Weeping

After I wipe off the screen I'm going to read this thread.

Your comment reminded me of my favorite thing to do at the local public library... sneak over to the computer wall and leave all the search boxes showing: "Best way to remove semen from computer keyboards and monitors?"

[Image: watching-horror-movie-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
01-08-2017, 04:20 AM
(30-07-2017 01:45 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Satire or not, giving your dog milk is stupid. I had a dog, gave him milk and he got diarreha. Dogs are lactose intolerant and cant digest lactose, thats why they will get diarreha.

So, if once a woman really is going to breast feed a puppy, please leave the cam on your phone running.... Facepalm Laugh out load

Puppies drink milk just like all mammals. The lady in the article had a puppy. Fair enough.
Still dogs were not allowed in the restaurant so there is that.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -