we gone get us some freedom fightin done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 04:48 PM
I am glad uncle sam gets a woody for freedom and creams his striped pants for freedom fighters.

We are told that the rebels fighting against the Syrian government are fighting against oppression or fighting for freedom, yet over and over they set off car bombs in civilian areas and round up assad supporters and execute them.

Now, in a newly released video rebels are seen rounding up plain clothes people claiming they are captured members of Syria's army. The people that our tax dollars are funding love freedom so much, they then proceed to beat and kill the captured people.

MMMM smells like american freedom
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: we gone get us some freedom fightin done
Tell the truth. You were the one who pitched Hollywood the Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter idea, weren't you?

Freed the slaves? An American president? Yeah right, more like killed innocent vampires and ruined their slave trade economy. Uncle Sam has vampire blood streaking down his pants.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
03-11-2012, 05:09 PM
It smells like beef stew where I am.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-11-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: we gone get us some freedom fightin done
(03-11-2012 05:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It smells like beef stew where I am.
Smells like 10 empty energy drink cans and a hint of I don't even wanna know where I'm at.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
(04-11-2012 01:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 05:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It smells like beef stew where I am.
Smells like 10 empty energy drink cans and a hint of I don't even wanna know where I'm at.

I hope you're near a toilet, or urinal.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does consumption correlate as a freedom? I and I 8 261 15-11-2013 09:03 AM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  An interesting sentence about totalitarianism and freedom. HU.Junyuan 12 732 02-06-2013 02:18 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
  Has democracy ever been synonymous with freedom? I and I 45 1,395 19-10-2012 02:14 PM
Last Post: KidCharlemagne1962
  Reverend Jeremiah Freedom Report reverendjeremiah 1 252 08-05-2012 03:41 PM
Last Post: kineo