weird combination of culture.{so awesomme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2013, 11:13 PM
weird combination of culture.{so awesomme
Ii was just looking up videos on you tube{watching blood on the dance floor trance remixes and what not} and I have no seg way to explain how I got from that to what I found but I for some reason ended up looking at half black half Japanese girls. now I know there is no such thing but talk about winning a genetic lottery.I have no clue how I ended up there but this literally blew my mind. not that it wasn't a possibility but I didn't think about it. now besides all the sexual comments we could make. I'm actually got two more question to ask

1. what would be your combination of ultimate cultures or lover
2. what would american urban culture / Japanese culture look like/be like.

p.s Hopefully i am not being offensives.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: weird combination of culture.{so awesomme
I was wondering not so long ago how would the mixture of a South Indian (say Tamil) and a Sami or Eskimo/Inuit work out.

“A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings intentionally.”
- Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: weird combination of culture.{so awesomme
(03-03-2013 11:13 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Ii was just looking up videos on you tube{watching blood on the dance floor trance remixes and what not} and I have no seg way to explain how I got from that to what I found but I for some reason ended up looking at half black half Japanese girls. now I know there is no such thing but talk about winning a genetic lottery.I have no clue how I ended up there but this literally blew my mind. not that it wasn't a possibility but I didn't think about it. now besides all the sexual comments we could make. I'm actually got two more question to ask

1. what would be your combination of ultimate cultures or lover
2. what would american urban culture / Japanese culture look like/be like.

p.s Hopefully i am not being offensives.

Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen were black and Korean. They were a common site on the various Army bases I lived on because of all the black GIs that lived in Korea at some point in their military careers. These types of girls were commonly referred to as "blackanese."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user