weird pet names

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 09:20 PM
weird pet names
anyone name animals or plants? anyone give them real weird names? i have 4 axolotls who are named after mexican food-Burrito, Tortilla, Quesadilla, and Jalapeno. I have 5 firebelly toads, Beth (which rhymes with death) is the only one with a normal name. Then there's Tippy, Screwup, Spaz, and Moaper. I had a mantis named Bleach last year. I have a triops named Sea Lion. My spotted salamanders are Satan and Lucifer. I have a cactus named Merciful Dildo cuz compared to Vicious Dildo (who my roommate accidentally killed last year) it has softer spikes. I named a wild bunny on campus Abrin. anyone else like weird names? let's talk about them!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like seagull's post
28-02-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: weird pet names
Unintentionally I guess. My cat, Blue, is frequently called Catface but as often is simply called Face. He seems to know that's his alternate name.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-02-2017, 09:39 PM
When I was 7 I named my dog Jimmy, who was affectionately called "fluffy butt" as a nickname.
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
28-02-2017, 09:43 PM
I had a fish named Fred. I'm not sure if that's weird or not. My cat has a yoga name, Moksha. It means liberation.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-02-2017, 09:50 PM
The dog's name is "Buddy" and every one pretty much calls him that a; the time.

The cat has been named "Houdini" but we call her 'Toni' for short. In passing though other things such as 'Claw machine', 'Eight pound murder-killer' or other such epithets get bandied about.

Big Grin
28-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Not really weird name for our cat. Sam is his name though I call him "tubby" since he weighs about 20lbs.

[Image: IMG_20150128_105332_zps0uiena6v.jpg]

[Image: 19888490-9678-42F7-967A-2175A6ACB6AA_zpstvc1xycu.jpg]

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 4 users Like RearViewMirror's post
28-02-2017, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 11:00 PM by Astreja.)
I used to have a Dark Legion of cats, the last of whom died last year. Freyja and Walter were the only two with fairly normal names. The others: Ludwig von Snow, Caramon, Raistlin, Gregory "GreyGrey" Greyscale, RJ-45, and Frey Kittehson.

ETA: Their nicknames were even weirder. Ludwig was known as "Mr. Snow" and Greyscale as "Baby Grey" around the house, but...

Freyja: "Cat Detector", "The 2400-baud beach ball" (when she was pregnant with her five kittens and making modem-like screeching noises)
Walter: "Smooch"
Caramon: "Tum-Tum"
Raistlin: "Feral Boy", "The Master of Cats and Kittens"
RJ: "Peaches", "Babette", "Lady R"
Frey Kittehson: "Kittens", "Fuzzy Butt", "Little One"

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
01-03-2017, 12:07 AM
When I was stationed in Japan I had a pet piranha named Fluffy.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
01-03-2017, 03:25 AM
My last cat ... we decided to name her "Calicalpurnia" to give people a wtf moment.
Other than that, my last dog... we got her named Lisa but she was quickly renamed to "Ms Fart" for obvious reasons Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
01-03-2017, 04:28 AM
My mother named my pet chicken Slapper because it would wonder inside seeking cuddles.

[Image: oscar.png]