well fuck me side ways with a chain saw machete

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 06:52 PM
well fuck me side ways with a chain saw machete
I know I am not aloud to post here but I don't knw where else to put it.

K then

So it all started with me asking what did my brother drink with medicine, she said orange juice. All i simply started was that water would be better than oj, because oj is not good. After me saying well the facts and even saying you don't have to listen to me, just read the sources. And after my brother yelled at me for arguing(even though I just stated it would be better for him to drink water and why.) Eventually she said that I was a know it all and made a jab at me being jobless despite my bad luck. And look all good parents she did the one thing that you do when you are a good parent and that is pull a knife on them. Really pulled a knife, planning on stabbing me , in fact if it wasn't for the fact I grabed one of the fire place tools she would have done it. Fun eh?

I think the best part is that I can't even leave to japan. I can't drive, I have no money, no job, no passport. At this point I kinda wish I was stabbed. In fact maybe it would be better to be hacked to peices by a chainsaw machete. I mean if I killed myself now, who would miss me ? Answer, fuckin no one, nobody would even notice.

Now for those who are irritated that I wasted there time by posting here ごめん, I know more people have more important issues in this partof the forum and I am sorry for getting I your way.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: well fuck me side ways with a chain saw machete
(03-02-2016 06:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know I am not aloud to post here but I don't knw where else to put it.

K then

So it all started with me asking what did my brother drink with medicine, she said orange juice. All i simply started was that water would be better than oj, because oj is not good. After me saying well the facts and even saying you don't have to listen to me, just read the sources. And after my brother yelled at me for arguing(even though I just stated it would be better for him to drink water and why.) Eventually she said that I was a know it all and made a jab at me being jobless despite my bad luck. And look all good parents she did the one thing that you do when you are a good parent and that is pull a knife on them. Really pulled a knife, planning on stabbing me , in fact if it wasn't for the fact I grabed one of the fire place tools she would have done it. Fun eh?

I think the best part is that I can't even leave to japan. I can't drive, I have no money, no job, no passport. At this point I kinda wish I was stabbed. In fact maybe it would be better to be hacked to peices by a chainsaw machete. I mean if I killed myself now, who would miss me ? Answer, fuckin no one, nobody would even notice.

Now for those who are irritated that I wasted there time by posting here ごめん, I know more people have more important issues in this partof the forum and I am sorry for getting I your way.

Is it possible for you to live with another family member?

You realize that you could have called the police and filed a report on her, right? It doesn't sound like you should be hanging around there in case things escalate...if your family is threatening one another with weapons, you are in a dangerous situation.

As for your suicidal thoughts...take a breath. If you can't call anyone you know, call a hotline. Seriously, it sounds like you need someone to help you.

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
03-02-2016, 07:29 PM
It's not a waste to reach out to people.

You have no means but do you have any support from other family or friends where you could go for a bit until you get on your feet again?

Can you take a job out of town, that would at least get you away from people who would stab you? Do dishes on a cruise ship, be a live-in farm hand, join a fishing trawler, be a traveling sales rep?

I know it's hard when your life sucks to find something to hold on to but you have youth and brains so there should be something else you can do to get out. I hope you find something or someone to help you.

Hug

ps, why aren't you allowed to post here? Huh

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
03-02-2016, 07:44 PM
I agree with the other posters, go stay with a relative or friend if you can--even temporarily until things calm down.

In terms of not having a job, money etc.--all of that stuff is temporary. It is all changeable and you have the ability to do that, even though it might not feel like it right now. When bad things happen in life it truly sucks. But you can also use those bad things as a catalyst for change.

I would definitely miss you if you did something to yourself. So would many people here. We need our Zeke around Hug
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
03-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Why in the world would you think you aren't allowed to post here?? Dude, this section is for members of our community to go for support. You're such a big part of this community you should be paying rent!

Seriously man, you can post here anytime you need to reach out. We got you.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Holy crap dude. That is messed up.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
04-02-2016, 12:47 PM
I have no idea why you would think that you are not allowed to post here.

When someone pulls a knife on you, you call the cops or you get the heck outta there.

You got lots of good recommendations here.

You are young and smart - you will leave all this crap behind in the dust in no time.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
04-02-2016, 01:18 PM
I would miss you and your posts.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
04-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Goddamnit Ze-kun. I'll try to talk to you later.

... this is my signature!
04-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Come on Metazoa Zeke. Don't talk like that.

I'm not complete famlier with your current work dilemma, or living situation. But i kind of like Heatheness suggestion of a cruse ship and here's why.

I've worked with a couple of people that have worked for cruse ships. Now I've heard some good and bad. If you had the chance I would suggest Royal Caribbean. It's a Swedish company that takes REALLY good care of it's employees. While working on the ship you get room and board, and they put your checks into a Swiss bank. You also have universal health care (the real kind) and can go to any doctor in any country that you visit. While on board your meals are covered, and you'll be working close with people from all over the world.

The draw back you spend long times at sea, But you get to get off at ports. So if you find one that travels to japan you would be covered for the travel expense. The ship would be your home 7 or 8 months of the year.

A suggestion I was given was to avoid american company's like Carnival. They aren't as caring to their employees.

Your young, and the whole worlds your oyster. It's always darkest before the dawn.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post