what are your new years resolutions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 02:44 PM
what are your new years resolutions
Does anyone have any new years resolutions? Mine are to try again to give up smoking and to be kinder to the religious because they can't help it Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-12-2015, 02:55 PM
RE: what are your new years resolutions
I would like to take a cooking class or two and work on my cooking abilities. Maybe try and make a few recipes from my eatin' thread. Tongue I would also like to work on being more frugal, but of course i'm going to do that after the New Year's sales. Hobo Take more Krav Maga classes. Sign up for a few yoga workshops. Go on a week long rustic lightweight backpacking trip.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
30-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Keep on keeping on.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
30-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Usually I don't do New Year's resolutions, but this year I might make some.
30-12-2015, 02:58 PM
I would like to start smoking and maybe put on a few pounds.Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 11 users Like Erxomai's post
30-12-2015, 03:09 PM
One year I resolved to stop wasting so much time (still one of my biggest faults), and then spent most of New Year's Day screwing around on the internet.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

I don't really do New Year's resolutions any more, but I would like to get into better physical shape (mostly by shedding a few pounds -- I'm already pretty fit otherwise), become a stronger chess player, and become a better human being -- and some day finish working all the problems in Tom Apostol's Calculus, Volume I. I have finished the introductory chapter -- really a full chapter -- and chapters 1 through 10. Chapters 15 and 16 don't really count, because they are repeated at the beginning of Volume II, and logically belong to that volume. So, 11 chapters down, 4 to go.

I know, fat chance, but "a man's reach should exceed his grasp" (Robert Browning).
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
30-12-2015, 03:09 PM
No more clickbate.

It's a waste of time and never satisfies.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
30-12-2015, 03:24 PM
To save up some time and money to go see my son and granddaughter in Louisiana.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
30-12-2015, 03:34 PM
I want to become muscular, for reasons I already mentioned

And to work on my metazoa info more often, maybe even make a new and improved one all together.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-12-2015, 03:34 PM
I make the same resolution every year. Not to make any resolutions. I fail and succeed in one swoop.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post