what are your other favorite atheism/humanism forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: what are your other favorite atheism/humanism forums
(06-07-2013 07:18 AM)viocjit Wrote:  I'm registered in seven forums.
1.Atheistforums.com
2.Atheistforums.org
3.Atheismplus.com
4.Happyatheistforum.com
5.This forum.
6.Rationalskepticism.org
7.Whywontgodhealamputees.com

Jackpot! Oh, yes, this is fantastic, only one or two I've been banned from.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 11:52 PM by Logisch.)
(07-07-2013 11:45 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 11:34 AM)viocjit Wrote:  If anyone don't like this place I would like to know the reason because I like this forum like there are many people and the ambiance is good. Also I like the variety of topics.

Just out of curiosity, how many atheist here have a negative rep and how many theist have a positive rep?

There is only so much back slapping one can take.

That depends on how much of a condescending dickmunch you are to other human beings.

I present the following cases:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ingschosen (You should try reading his feedback comments)
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/User-I-and-I

There's been many who are theist, deist, etc who have all been treated very nicely who were nice to interact with. But if someone comes on here with a bullshit attitude spewing off the same bullshit time after time again... well... you get what you give.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
07-07-2013, 11:54 PM
And "just out of curiosity" how many theists have other sock puppets with many neg reps they think they escape by changing to their other name ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-07-2013, 11:57 PM
(07-07-2013 11:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And "just out of curiosity" how many theists have other sock puppets with many neg reps they think they escape by changing to their other name ?

Yeah that's convenient, eh?

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
07-07-2013, 11:59 PM
(07-07-2013 11:49 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 11:45 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, how many atheist here have a negative rep and how many theist have a positive rep?

There is only so much back slapping one can take.

That depends on how much of a condescending dickmunch you are to other human beings.

I present the following cases:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ingschosen (You should try reading his feedback comments)
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/User-I-and-I

There's been many who are theist, deist, etc who have all been treated very nicely who were nice to interact with. But if someone comes on here with a bullshit attitude spewing off the same bullshit time after time again... well... you get what you give.

Ah, King Chosen. He gave me a negative because I told him I was going to chase his ass out of Dodge (this forum). He left when his little buddy, Balls came out of the closet. Guess why Balls did that? Good times.
08-07-2013, 12:16 AM
(07-07-2013 11:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And "just out of curiosity" how many theists have other sock puppets with many neg reps they think they escape by changing to their other name ?

If you only knew.
08-07-2013, 12:47 AM
The only other one I frequent is atheistforums.org

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-07-2013, 12:57 AM
debating xianity