what are your top 5 kid shows that would make excellent adult shows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: what are your top 5 kid shows that would make excellent adult shows
(23-05-2013 01:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 10:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Courage the Cowardly Dog!

When i had to take a lot of Vicodin Ed, Edd and Eddy was hysterical.

You ever heard the conspiracy theory for those 2 shows?

Courage the Cowardly Dog had 2
#1 The show was of course seen through the eyes of Courage so all the monsters and evil things happening were just his imagination when people would come around to visit. They lived in the middle of nowhere because his owners were too old to take him on walks so he has never seen the world outside of their house.

#2 The end of season 1 had both of the humans Muriel and Eustace Bagge die and Courage using strings to control them like puppets. Everything that happened after the end of season 1 is just Courage's further descent into madness in trying to convince himself and everyone else that the two are still alive.

Ed Edd and Eddie

The neighborhood is actually purgatory. All the kids are dead and from different era's. Rolf for example is from the 1880's where as Kevin is from the 1980's. This is why there are never any adults in the world and why it is always an endless summer (for the first 5 seasons anyway) It also explains why the kids are all weirdly colored.

The people that come up with this stuff are equally impressive/scary.

Oh wow that's totally freaky! My younger kid loves those shows...I'll have to pay more attention....LOL...they're on netfix streaming now Smile

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 09:38 AM
(23-05-2013 04:25 AM)T.H. Wrote:  Phinius and Ferb. Has to be the best written and seemingly over produced show out there. No matter how many times I watch and episode, there is some joke I missed, something going on in the background. It has such a great outlook on life as seen through the mind of children. It promotes science (though, not accurately to say the least), hard work, friendship, music, reading, and most any other thing you would like your kids to take part in while growing up. It is without a doubt, the best thing I have seen Disney ever produce for their crappy, usually mindless network. I would wager, from what goes on in the cartoon, it's production value, the insane things the boys make on the show, that you would see in the future, a theme park at Disney based on this one cartoon.

Second on my list would be Bugs Bunny. These were great cartoons, I and my kids still watch them. They are still funny and stand the test of time.
Third, the Road Runner
Fourth, Woody Woodpecker
Fifth, Speedy Gonzales, (this one I am sure makes me some kind of bastard in someones eyes)

They say you can't go back. I as a kid, used to love a cartoon called, Starblazers. So, a year or so ago, remembering it fondly, I looked it up on youtube. What a crappy cartoon all the way around. So a warning, if you liked it as a kid, it might suck if you watch it now.

Ooof Phinius and Ferb!!! I adore that show. My younger son doesn't watch it much anymore but he used to LOVE it. He's got all the dolls (oops I mean action figures). But if ti's on...I'll watch it...LOL.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-10-2013, 05:05 PM
1. are you afraid of the dark

2.hey dude

3. boy meets world

4. Doug

5. camp anawanna

16-10-2013, 06:47 PM
what are your top 5 kid shows that would make excellent adult shows
Avatar, the last airbender is really great.
i also like spongebob squarepants.