what do atheists do on Sunday?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 12:05 PM
what do atheists do on Sunday?
This week is science week in Charlotte.
Today we are taking the kids to see 1933 HG Wells "Invisible Man" and after there will be a talk with scientists that are working in the area of invisibility. So cool.

Friday we are going to a star party at the university.

fun, fun, fun!

how do you spend your sundays?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
30-03-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: what do atheists do on Sunday?
I catch up on any cleaning I need to do. It's also the only day I get a few hours to be absolutely alone so I enjoy the quiet and watch youtube or just do something I want to do. When Walking Dead is going I also go to my mothers house to watch it and Talking Dead.
30-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Watching the shows I DVRed during the week...if any. Homework, laundry, and hanging out with the critters. The plan is to not leave the house on Sundays, ever.

In the summer, time in the pool while listening to music. Can't wait!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-03-2014, 12:15 PM
(30-03-2014 12:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Watching the shows I DVRed during the week...if any. Homework, laundry, and hanging out with the critters. The plan is to not leave the house on Sundays, ever.

In the summer, time in the pool while listening to music. Can't wait!

Pooooool! I wish I could get in a pool right now.
30-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Being the first time it's been sunny and exceptionally warm all winter, I would be out at the lake with my boys. 50 mph gusts kinda put a damper on outside activities though. Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Anything I damn well please, and guilt-free. Thumbsup

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
30-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Well seeing how all my professors have a Sunday, 11:59 P.M. deadline for course work
I spend it doing that, laundry, and eating babies. The course work and laundry don't take up that much of my time though.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
30-03-2014, 12:20 PM
(30-03-2014 12:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Being the first time it's been sunny and exceptionally warm all winter, I would be out at the lake with my boys. 50 mph gusts kinda put a damper on outside activities though. Angry

Nothing like the Kansas wind!Laugh out load

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
30-03-2014, 12:20 PM
(30-03-2014 12:19 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Well seeing how all my professors have a Sunday, 11:59 P.M. deadline for course work
I spend it doing that, laundry, and eating babies. The course work and laundry don't take up that much of my time though.

Slow cooker always keeps 'em tender. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
30-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Saw the thread title and immediately knew the conversation would turn to baby eating in the first ten posts. Once again, TTA forum exceeds my expectations.

I love you guys!

Sundays are usually work days for me. So basically I do the same as every other day. Clean poop, smoke weed, and hang out with you guys.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post