what do atheists do on Sunday?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: what do atheists do on Sunday?
I do whatever my wife tells me to do. As long as she tells me to go play golf.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RogueWarrior's post
27-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Currently, I work Sundays. I wake up at 3:30AM, Leave for work at 4:35AM, Work from 5:00AM - 3:25PM, Get home at about 3:40PM, Stay on computer until 10:30PM, Then go to bed from 10:30PM-3:30AM the next day.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
05-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Slept in a little late, made bacon and eggs, did five loads of laundry, watched Unbeleivers (caught a quick glimpse of Seth!), now going to pop up some popcorn, and do some Sunday night tv viewing with the hubby. Good day Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Went to a local farm for a hayride/pumpkin patch with my wife and daughter, ate lunch at a new Mexican place nearby, watched a movie/took a nap on the couch with my daughter, now I'm brewing an imperial IPA and reading book two in A Song of Ice and Fire.

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- Isaac Newton
[+] 1 user Likes Scott E's post