what do you think of my ideas for rpgs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 03:16 AM
what do you think of my ideas for rpgs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS77rC8cs...YAh543kLpA

check it out......!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: what do you think of my ideas for rpgs
Why do all medieval themed RPGs have to feature magic?

I'd love a real, gritty, dark medieval themed RPG, without mages, dragons, spells, enchantments, magic rings, undead and all the other fantasy stuff that they always seem to have.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against high fantasy RPGs, but I'd like to see something brutally realistic.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
14-03-2014, 07:44 PM
(14-03-2014 07:33 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Why do all medieval themed RPGs have to feature magic?

I'd love a real, gritty, dark medieval themed RPG, without mages, dragons, spells, enchantments, magic rings, undead and all the other fantasy stuff that they always seem to have.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against high fantasy RPGs, but I'd like to see something brutally realistic.

Exactly!! This is what I've always said! I love medieval shit, and I find magic interesting, but ultimately boring (just my opinion, nothing against it as well). I'd love a Skyrim-type game that is plainly realistic. No magic, no random walking (or flying) lizards, etc...
Every time get into magic on that game I get bored, I don't know why. I got the game when it first came out and STILL have yet to finish it...

Atir aissom atir imon
14-03-2014, 08:37 PM
I am just the opposite though not with the midevil setting.{though the fact that it was brought up means it overdid and boring within itself}. I would love something like shadow run on a planetary scale. {well that and me as a vuluptious gun toting elven witch... a hot one at that.} but I love gun play and magic when it's combined. no offense to ether of you but magic and bullets go together like poky and ice cream or sex and a beach.....

btw if anyone could make me into a hot gun toting/magic using female badass. please call 555-666-7777 and please do not spare details on the things that would need to take place.... lol... I so want to be one of those.... I know I will pray to sexy ghetto kitty level 99 and see if my prayers get answered.

14-03-2014, 08:49 PM
There is a kick starter making/proposing what you are asking. Will try and find the link for it.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/129...eliverance
Looks like it was successful.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
14-03-2014, 08:49 PM
(14-03-2014 08:37 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am just the opposite though not with the midevil setting.{though the fact that it was brought up means it overdid and boring within itself}. I would love something like shadow run on a planetary scale. {well that and me as a vuluptious gun toting elven witch... a hot one at that.} but I love gun play and magic when it's combined. no offense to ether of you but magic and bullets go together like poky and ice cream or sex and a beach.....

btw if anyone could make me into a hot gun toting/magic using female badass. please call 555-666-7777 and please do not spare details on the things that would need to take place.... lol... I so want to be one of those.... I know I will pray to sexy ghetto kitty level 99 and see if my prayers get answered.

Meh, no offense taken. To each their own. I just find it boring to be honest; it's not like I'm going to argue over opinions...

Atir aissom atir imon
14-03-2014, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2014 09:02 PM by sporehux.)

http://youtu.be/XWsxPLPBP1U

Dungeons NOT dragons, no class restrictions.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
14-03-2014, 09:01 PM
(14-03-2014 08:49 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 08:37 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am just the opposite though not with the midevil setting.{though the fact that it was brought up means it overdid and boring within itself}. I would love something like shadow run on a planetary scale. {well that and me as a vuluptious gun toting elven witch... a hot one at that.} but I love gun play and magic when it's combined. no offense to ether of you but magic and bullets go together like poky and ice cream or sex and a beach.....

Meh, no offense taken. To each their own. I just find it boring to be honest; it's not like I'm going to argue over opinions...

thanks!!!!!!

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
14-03-2014, 09:06 PM
(14-03-2014 08:54 PM)sporehux Wrote:  

Holy shit, this sounds amazing!

Atir aissom atir imon
15-03-2014, 07:26 PM
(14-03-2014 08:54 PM)sporehux Wrote:  

That's exactly the sort of thing I'd like...

Is that coming to consoles or just PC?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user