what happened to Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2012, 09:14 AM
RE: what happened to Egor
I've been looking through peoples reps.
Egor has a negative rep on everyone, the hell?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2012, 09:49 AM
(13-08-2012 09:14 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  I've been looking through peoples reps.
Egor has a negative rep on everyone, the hell?

X, how was he to talk to when you talked to him? Egor had a bad rep from a long time back for various reasons. Probably we were oversensitive too, but he was waaaay over the top quite a few times. He had changed a lot recently though, just before he left. Hopefully he'll be back, and hopefully it's not related to his wife's illness.
13-08-2012, 10:43 AM
he always struck me as someone who could not find the wirds to fully express what he was saying and was frustrated when others *misinterpretted* what he had said. So he would flame who ever was arguing and the thread would go downhill from there.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-08-2012, 10:46 AM
(13-08-2012 09:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  He had changed a lot recently though, just before he left.
He turned into a circle, that's right. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
13-08-2012, 10:58 AM
(13-08-2012 10:43 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  he always struck me as someone who could not find the wirds to fully express what he was saying and was frustrated when others *misinterpretted* what he had said. So he would flame who ever was arguing and the thread would go downhill from there.

OK, but it's legit for people to down rep after a flame.
22-08-2012, 11:26 PM
I checked out his website. He seems quite well actually. His recent book reviews are very well done. All the religion stuff is gone. I think he may have turned a corner. He seems to have a serious literary talent. Hope he comes back, and checks in sometime, but he seems well indeed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Please excuse my ignorance but, this Egor dude and circles seems to be little community meme here, anybody care to fill my in please?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-08-2012, 12:44 AM
what happened to Egor
(23-08-2012 12:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Please excuse my ignorance but, this Egor dude and circles seems to be little community meme here, anybody care to fill my in please?

We'll explain it to you after we find someone who can understand it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
23-08-2012, 12:47 AM
(23-08-2012 12:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 12:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Please excuse my ignorance but, this Egor dude and circles seems to be little community meme here, anybody care to fill my in please?

We'll explain it to you after we find someone who can understand it.

ahh.. okay.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Egor as told by Muffs.

Once upon a time a TTA forum user by the name of Egor showed up in our little neck of the woods.
Egor decided to start making threads about sit nobody understood. People questioned. People finally got some idea of what Egor was trying to say and refuted it. Egor had a 3year old temper tantrum because nobody was converting to his way of thinking.
Off and on Egor posted stranger and stranger posts and threads about how our conscious has something to do with some sort of god realm thing or something fucked up like that. People continued not to agree with Egor and he continuously got frustrated. This frustration is what lead to negative rep. After some time his ideas started to get slowly more Atheistic and people saw progress and so everyone thought he was awesome and shit because he was making progress. Egor would make threads where it seemed he was pretty much an Atheist but then later throughout the thread it was clear he was still very much fucked in the head and still nobody could understand him. Eventual, Egor, frustrated by everyone not converting to his way of thinking, left.
Never to be seen again.
To this day I still say he was a troll.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post