what happened to Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: what happened to Egor
(23-08-2012 01:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Egor as told by Muffs.

Once upon a time a TTA forum user by the name of Egor showed up in our little neck of the woods.
Egor decided to start making threads about sit nobody understood. People questioned. People finally got some idea of what Egor was trying to say and refuted it. Egor had a 3year old temper tantrum because nobody was converting to his way of thinking.
Off and on Egor posted stranger and stranger posts and threads about how our conscious has something to do with some sort of god realm thing or something fucked up like that. People continued not to agree with Egor and he continuously got frustrated. This frustration is what lead to negative rep. After some time his ideas started to get slowly more Atheistic and people saw progress and so everyone thought he was awesome and shit because he was making progress. Egor would make threads where it seemed he was pretty much an Atheist but then later throughout the thread it was clear he was still very much fucked in the head and still nobody could understand him. Eventual, Egor, frustrated by everyone not converting to his way of thinking, left.
Never to be seen again.
To this day I still say he was a troll.

Thanks for that tale! Are you a chronicler?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 05:29 AM
no

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
23-08-2012, 06:11 AM
(23-08-2012 05:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  no

seems like the business would suit you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Me and Egor have bounced some pms back and forth. He actually seems like a really cool guy. Who people are on forums, vs who they are one on one vs who they are in real life are often different. I used to think he was a bunghole of mass proportions, but once we bounced some pms back and forth, I realized that isn't the case.

He pm'd me a little while back, but I haven't seen him for a while, hopefully all is ok for him.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
25-08-2012, 10:15 AM
(23-08-2012 07:40 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Me and Egor have bounced some pms back and forth. He actually seems like a really cool guy. Who people are on forums, vs who they are one on one vs who they are in real life are often different. I used to think he was a bunghole of mass proportions, but once we bounced some pms back and forth, I realized that isn't the case.

He pm'd me a little while back, but I haven't seen him for a while, hopefully all is ok for him.

He's nice until you reveal a differing opinion.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
25-08-2012, 11:49 AM
He was a troll no doubt.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
25-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Last time I spoke to him was through facebook a few weeks ago and his wife was doing ok.

I imagine he is probably busy with her and doing some soul searching of his own.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
25-08-2012, 12:57 PM
What...whatdidImiss? Egor is gone?

I really need to focus more.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
25-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Yes, Egor comes and goes. It's good to step away and reground one's self now and then.
I'm sure wherever he is, that's where he is. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
26-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I blocked Egor Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post