what happened to my tao

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2011, 06:23 PM
what happened to my tao
This other day, I signed up to this blog site where, in the profile, one is encouraged to post book links. Here's my book that I paid ten bucks for. Can't explain that! Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-11-2011, 06:29 PM
RE: what happened to my tao
I gotta tell ya I'm a sucker for books especially informative ones. But you know what really gets me going? Neat packaging. That's right I'm a nerd because I love neat packaging. I love books that are ancient looking too with that leather binging and gold trimmed pages. I can help it. I do the same thing with DVDs. I don't even really like to kill a mockingbird anymore but there's a special edition packaged really cool and I want it. It looks like a really old book. It's like they know me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
21-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Actually went to B&N to get the Gnostic gospels. I think we know which work is preferred by the creator of the universe, Big Grin

21-11-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm with Ludacris...Packaging can make me buy things I wouldn't normally need. How about the Led Zepplin Box Set, when I already have all of their albums?

I have no desire to own your book when I can just read your version of Tao for free.
But...the packaging is so cool. It will look really smart on the shelf.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-11-2011, 10:00 PM
It just never crossed my mind that a book would go up so stupidly in value in such a short time after publication. It's just a silly thing in my silly, happy life. Big Grin

21-11-2011, 10:18 PM
I keep thinking the title of this thread says, "What happened to my taco?"
Guess maybe I better have dinner.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-11-2011, 10:38 AM

(21-11-2011 06:29 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I gotta tell ya I'm a sucker for books especially informative ones. But you know what really gets me going? Neat packaging. That's right I'm a nerd because I love neat packaging. I love books that are ancient looking too with that leather binging and gold trimmed pages. I can help it. I do the same thing with DVDs. I don't even really like to kill a mockingbird anymore but there's a special edition packaged really cool and I want it. It looks like a really old book. It's like they know me.

HOLY SHIT. You should like.. marry me.
(21-11-2011 10:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I keep thinking the title of this thread says, "What happened to my taco?"
Guess maybe I better have dinner.

Tacos.
NOM NOM NOM!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
29-11-2011, 04:26 PM
A lot of that "marry me" stuff going around here. Free love ain't dead, it's alive and kicking on TTA. Wink

29-11-2011, 04:32 PM
(29-11-2011 04:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  A lot of that "marry me" stuff going around here. Free love ain't dead, it's alive and kicking on TTA. Wink

Not if I have something to say about it and I will say something. All in good time though. All in good time.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post