what is it about anonymity that makes people jerks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2015, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 04:16 PM by kunoxian drive.)
what is it about anonymity that makes people jerks
I posted a question on yahoo answers{the same one I posted on the literature section of this website.} I had one person out of three only used half there post to attack me in some way... one person said I was a liar... the third accused me of plagiarism... that's just sad because they have never read my books at all.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: what is it about nimemity that makes people jerks
(19-03-2015 05:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I posted a question on yahoo answers{the same one I posted on the literature section of this website.} I had one person out of three only used half there post to attack me in some way... one person said I was a liar... the third accused me of plagiarism... that's just sad because they have never read my books at all.

I have no clue what nimemity is...neither does Google.

Help us here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-03-2015, 05:39 PM
(19-03-2015 05:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 05:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I posted a question on yahoo answers{the same one I posted on the literature section of this website.} I had one person out of three only used half there post to attack me in some way... one person said I was a liar... the third accused me of plagiarism... that's just sad because they have never read my books at all.

I have no clue what nimemity is...neither does Google.

Help us here.

sorry
*anonymity

20-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Has nothing to do with nimemity, people are just fucking jerks. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Dear kunoxian. We've been through this so many times. It just doesn't look good when you claim to be a talented writer and yet cannot even bother to use spell check for a question to people you don't know.

Using a spell checker is extremely simple and by not bothering to spend a couple of minutes to use it when you are aware you have a serious spelling problem shows a lack of respect to the people you are addressing (I personally struggle a lot with your threads).

I mean, my spelling is almost perfect and I spend at least 1 minute after writing a post to check it by myself. How hard can the automatic thing be?

I've had very few rude responses on Yahoo answers and I'm sure it has to do with you claiming that you are a really good writer while not making the slightest effort to make your text understandable.

Having an editor for your books is not an excuse for writing unintelligible text everywhere else.

Just some friendly advice.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 8 users Like undergroundp's post
20-03-2015, 03:53 PM
(20-03-2015 01:54 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Dear kunoxian. We've been through this so many times. It just doesn't look good when you claim to be a talented writer and yet cannot even bother to use spell check for a question to people you don't know.

Using a spell checker is extremely simple and by not bothering to spend a couple of minutes to use it when you are aware you have a serious spelling problem shows a lack of respect to the people you are addressing (I personally struggle a lot with your threads).

I mean, my spelling is almost perfect and I spend at least 1 minute after writing a post to check it by myself. How hard can the automatic thing be?

I've had very few rude responses on Yahoo answers and I'm sure it has to do with you claiming that you are a really good writer while not making the slightest effort to make your text understandable.

Having an editor for your books is not an excuse for writing unintelligible text everywhere else.

Just some friendly advice.
First of all I just like to mention.. What ever I say from this point don't take it wrong. I actually agree with you. I try to spend as much time as much time as possible editing my text.. I really need to make this a habit buttttt.. O do have a problem with spelling and grammar. Which I am working on.... I have this interesting problem that the more excitable I get, the more errors Ii don't see and add on top of that my own temporary error blindness and you have a disaster. The first problem is solvable just by letting myself cool down... that;s really hard to do when you are really invested into something. on top of that i am really easily excitable.

the other problem is that I will right a post and then go over it. not seeing a lot of errors. I'll come back to the post and realize it two days latter though.. same thing with a lot of book but my books usually have a lot less errors because I have a month to a year to work on them. well except for my second book. last night I was dealing with a troll on my question and literally. he accused me of plagiarizing and it took me a while to separate from the issue. I know if I didn't i would have been kicked off yahoo answers. but in the end ether way you are right. I just need to make these things habits. well that and add it onto the pill of things I need to work on.

p.s. with the state i was in last night i should of not posted. thank you anyways.. I should also use ginger{the spell checker while i am still paying for it. ty and have a nice month.Bowing

20-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Sorry for double posting but i just like to mention that what I mean by good writer wasn't my ability to spell but my ability to create the amazing.. somebody once told me that If I had enough time to prepare. I would be an excellent oral story teller.

20-03-2015, 04:08 PM
The error in the thread title has been pointed out, yet you haven't fixed it.
That implies laziness.
20-03-2015, 04:09 PM
You may get more responses and interactions if your thread titles are legible. Often, they aren't.

Slow down and say what you mean in a way that people can understand. That will help open dialogue between you and others here and elsewhere.

It will be difficult for people to take you seriously as writer if they are unable to read your work. Use the tools available.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-03-2015, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 04:19 PM by kunoxian drive.)
(20-03-2015 04:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You may get more responses and interactions if your thread titles are legible. Often, they aren't.

Slow down and say what you mean in a way that people can understand. That will help open dialogue between you and others here and elsewhere.

It will be difficult for people to take you seriously as writer if they are unable to read your work. Use the tools available.

So true.. I have learned some breathing techniques that help.. I really do need to slow down/calm down...

... and I tried to change the title of the post but I think I realize why I wasn't able too.... I will try to make said changes now.

edit: I live life on the edge of my seat{"energy wise"} for some reason and this hardly is a mental state you should go on the web and blog stuff in.