what prompted me to join the forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: what prompted me to join the forum
(29-02-2016 06:03 PM)I need new swear words g@d@m1t Wrote:  Hey everyone I am still alive. You are a kind thoughtful group of people. It's hard to keep up with day to day tasks so I'm not posting as much as I'd like. Sometimes I don't know what to say. Sometimes I want to complain about a million things but spare you that. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.Smile

So how are you feeling? If you want to vent or rant or whatever, be sure to use this place. It can be helpful sometimes to just get things off one's chest.

And we are ok with talking about death. It can be real hard in the real world to find anyone to talk to honestly when it comes to death.

If, on the other hand, you don't want to think about it, we can talk about any other topic...
Hug

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
29-02-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: what prompted me to join the forum
(29-02-2016 06:03 PM)I need new swear words g@d@m1t Wrote:  Hey everyone I am still alive. You are a kind thoughtful group of people. It's hard to keep up with day to day tasks so I'm not posting as much as I'd like. Sometimes I don't know what to say. Sometimes I want to complain about a million things but spare you that. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.Smile

Glad to hear from you! Like Dom said, we are pretty cool about talking taboo topics here, so vent all you like. Sometimes just writing a blabbering post can help you get shit off your chest and organize your thoughts. It may help you figure out what you really want to say.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post