what youtuber atheists are you subscribed to or reccomend?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: what youtuber atheists are you subscribed to or reccomend?
(31-07-2011 02:35 PM)James The Brit Wrote:  Pat Condell...gets angry proberly because he see the wrong doing of religion time and time again and after awhile you cant help but get pissed off.

I absolutely see that. I am "angry_liberal" after all. However the end result of my anger has always been that noone listens to me (outside of internet forums). I am searching for alternative methods. Anyway when I saw Pat's videos I always thought "That is not what I am looking for" for this reason. For the same reason I don't see why he has much of a following.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2011, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 09:14 AM by Mindprowler.)
TheAmazingAtheist
TheThinkingAtheist
DiscoveringReligion
AronRa
thunderf00t

I'm really not a fan of Pat Condell, I actually dislike his style quite a bit. I don't see how that much ridicule and aggression can be convincing to anybody. I agree with a lot of the things he says ideals-wise but I feel the way he communicates those ideas to be rather ineffective, I often wonder if that's even what he's trying to do, or if he's actually just doing it to vent, rant, and ridicule.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mindprowler's post
01-08-2011, 12:49 AM
43alley
AaronRa
EdwardCurrent
edwardtarte
NonStampCollector
OgreVI
ozmoroid
ZOMGitsCriss

And gamutman!
01-08-2011, 03:01 AM
I subscribe to quite a few youtube atheists, some of the best ones have been mentioed already. I think Thunderf00t was the first I sub'd to - his laughing at creationists series is great. He seems to have abandoned it though, and I'm not really a fan of his other stuff. I've listed some others that noone's mentioned so far & I think are worth a look.

Anubis2814
dprjones
TheLivingDinosaur
AskAnAtheist - radio show, similar to the Atheist Experience
TheraminTrees - if you're interested in psychology (incl. psychology of religion), this channel is pretty interesting.
CircusOfBedlam - this is quite a new channel, it seems focused on re-editing other people's videos. This one uses monologue from Phil Hellenes and is an absolute must see - clicky here
brettpalmer
01-08-2011, 08:32 AM

1GOD1JESUS - loud, lots of yelling, lots of sarcasm. has some pretty good videos
EdwardCurrent - very funny, mostly does satire
chatiestspike2 - made the hilarious question gravity campaign
theskepticalheretic - intelligent, i find his videos interesting
coughlan000/coughlan616 - I find coughlan pretty entertaining
MartinJWillet - has made some excellent videos about religion, I don't care for the drama about british politics though
ONESPECIES - consistently excellent videos
noelplum99 - some exceptional videos, very intelligent and thoughtful
CultOfDusty - ranting and sarcasm, makes very good points

tried to list good ones that weren't already mentioned. Many channels aren't that great but have some exceptional videos. Among the other recommendations: TheAmazingAtheist, PatCondell, Thunderf00t, DarkMatter2525, Evid3nc3, QualiaSoup, TheraminTrees, TheoreticalBullshit, and others I forgot are all fantastic. I really like the series that Evid3nc3 is working on, and the two that QualiaSoup and TheraminTrees are each doing right now.

edit: DarkAntics, Darkmatter's new channel, is awesome btw. He just made a new video, and so far his videos on that channel are fantastic. Just figured I would add that since I just watched the latest upload Smile
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2011, 12:14 PM

TheThinkingAtheist
TheAtheistExperience
GOD
NonProphetsRadio
FFreeThinker
richarddawkinsdotnet
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2011, 09:38 AM
I don't subscribe to anyone, I only use friends option. Also, I don't like if someone subscribes to me, better to use the friend option. It's all or nothing. Smile

TheThinkingAtheist - He is the one that brought me here as soon as he befriended me on my channel. And I thank Him on that.

DarkMatter2525 - Interesting fellow.
DannypantsGM - some ideas, but not a dedicated atheist
quinndiesel1977's - some ideas, but not a dedicated atheist
UtubularBalls - This one is good...

I even have some theists, one extreme Christian as a "friend". On purpose, so he may learn some things from me. And as far as I can see, nobody has my channel, shame on you. TheRealFilox is the name... Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-09-2011, 01:39 PM
I like Potholer54's Made Easy series.

I am going to hell because i dare to question bronze-age goat herders, and think for myself.
~Me~

I am not smarter than religious people because I have a better understanding of science than them. I am smarter because I know I am not going to live forever, and I am happy with that.
~Me~
05-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Oooh, I'll need to check out some of the names I saw on here!

For me right now it's:
The Thinking Atheist
Qualia Soup
Evid3nc3
thunderf00t

"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
05-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Hmm all the ones that I can think of have been listed. Thunderf00t is one I'd recommend Thethinkingatheist isnt to bad either Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]