whats with this yahoo answer question
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
02-06-2014, 08:53 PM
whats with this yahoo answer question
I swear I posted a question that can't decide whether it want to be banned or not.. every third refresh It is deleted for not stinking with community guild lines. then in a few minutes it's back up.... did I type it in vanishing ink or something.... question and details bellow as exactly posted and yes I needed to work on it more.


Dose anyone agree with me about female hip hop artist?
imagine every female hip hop artist you know. then listen to these two artist.....

1. lost souljah
2. lady sovirine
you can find them both on youtube
basically I've noticed that a lot of the female artist have to play up the fact they are girls in some way.. in other words there a girl first and a rapper secondly but these two are rappers first and if you had a male sing here lyrics... you just think that this was a normal rap song.... link bellow.. I mean IO love the female badass thing but I think it is over played the same way over and over again. where lost souljah is a female and badass.. nuff said.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: whats with this yahoo answer question
As opposed to males whos 95% of songs are about sticking their dicks into vaginas? (and the other 5% being about sticking dicks into mouths)
If females are females first and singers second, males are most defiantly males first and singers second.

But I really have no fucking idea what you're going on about. As always.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-06-2014, 10:15 PM
whats with this yahoo answer question
Scroobius Pip or gtfo

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: