where the fuck is Rev?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: where the fuck is Rev?
(02-05-2014 09:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 05:56 AM)Foxen Wrote:  If you are referring to Revelation777, he is over at AF.org.

Revenant77x Consider Revelation777

Coincidence? Huh You decide.

Yeah maybe he is

Wait..............................

Alright who else here is on AF.org?!Blink

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Revs has an account on AF as well, I believe, but under his usual name here.

And Revvy is fine. Big Grin He and I are keeping in touch via phone while his internet is down. He'll be back as soon as he can.

P.S. - Actually, he's tied to my bed and I iz never, ever, ever letting him loose. Hobo

Srsly, he is fine. Big Grin

Or is he??? Hobo Tongue

[+] 9 users Like Escape Artist's post
02-05-2014, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 08:34 PM by TheGulegon.)
(02-05-2014 08:06 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Revs has an account on AF as well, I believe, but under his usual name here.

And Revvy is fine. Big Grin He and I are keeping in touch via phone while his internet is down. He'll be back as soon as he can.

P.S. - Actually, he's tied to my bed and I iz never, ever, ever letting him loose. Hobo

Or is he??? Hobo Tongue

Well tell him I want more D&D, gawdfuckingdamit I miss his witty posts Shy And hope he comes back soon! Tongue Hug

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
02-05-2014, 08:18 PM
(02-05-2014 08:06 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Revs has an account on AF as well, I believe, but under his usual name here.

Or is he??? Hobo Tongue

You sure he is not Cthulhu? It would make sense.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
02-05-2014, 08:21 PM

Or is he??? Hobo Tongue

He's trying to avoid admitting he lost "Argument 1" of his "Series of 7 Arguments" that he declared he would present, then delete his account if all 7 were mistaken.

As it stands, his "There are no Transitional Fossils" argument has been thoroughly debunked, no matter how many AiG articles he linked, but he still doesn't want to fully admit it and move on to #2.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
02-05-2014, 08:26 PM
(02-05-2014 08:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Well tell him I want more D&D, gawdfuckingdamit miss his witty posts Shy And hope he comes back soon! Tongue Hug

I will tells him. Big Grin

(02-05-2014 08:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You sure he is not Cthulhu? It would make sense.

Consider Well, he was doing the Cthulhu chant the other day - said that if he is ever called on to say grace whenever he makes his trek out here to the Land of Ignorance and Religi-tards Aplenty, that he would do that very thing. And he did the chant on the fly. Clearly he's got it memorized.

That's dedication for you!!! Big Grin

So yes, yes. Either he is the great Cthulhu himself (I doubt it, though) or he is simply the cult leader he haz recently proclaimed himself to be. Yes, yes I think most likely he is still recruiting for the cult. Yes

He will return as soon as you all pledge fealty to zeh Great Cthulhu!!!! Hobo

02-05-2014, 08:28 PM
(02-05-2014 08:26 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 08:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Well tell him I want more D&D, gawdfuckingdamit miss his witty posts Shy And hope he comes back soon! Tongue Hug

I will tells him. Big Grin

(02-05-2014 08:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You sure he is not Cthulhu? It would make sense.

Consider Well, he was doing the Cthulhu chant the other day - said that if he is ever called on to say grace whenever he makes his trek out here to the Land of Ignorance and Religi-tards Aplenty, that he would do that very thing. And he did the chant on the fly. Clearly he's got it memorized.

That's dedication for you!!! Big Grin

So yes, yes. Either he is the great Cthulhu himself (I doubt it, though) or he is simply the cult leader he haz recently proclaimed himself to be. Yes, yes I think most likely he is still recruiting for the cult. Yes

He will return as soon as you all pledge fealty to zeh Great Cthulhu!!!! Hobo

Great now I have to take demon hunting classes and form a new style of capoeira. Also I must bake cookies.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
02-05-2014, 08:31 PM
(02-05-2014 08:21 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  

Or is he??? Hobo Tongue

He's trying to avoid admitting he lost "Argument 1" of his "Series of 7 Arguments" that he declared he would present, then delete his account if all 7 were mistaken.

As it stands, his "There are no Transitional Fossils" argument has been thoroughly debunked, no matter how many AiG articles he linked, but he still doesn't want to fully admit it and move on to #2.

Are you sure you're talking about Rev??? Huh

02-05-2014, 08:40 PM
(02-05-2014 08:31 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 08:21 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  He's trying to avoid admitting he lost "Argument 1" of his "Series of 7 Arguments" that he declared he would present, then delete his account if all 7 were mistaken.

Are you sure you're talking about Rev??? Huh

on af.org there is some one called revelation777, he sucks at arguing and is pretty good at ignoring my points when I address them. Dodgy

02-05-2014, 08:43 PM
(02-05-2014 08:40 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 08:31 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Are you sure you're talking about Rev??? Huh

on af.org there is some one called revelation777, he sucks at arguing and is pretty good at ignoring my points when I address them. Dodgy

Oh, okay. I was gonna say, I cannot picture my Revs linking AiG for anything other than a laugh. Tongue