who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
03-04-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?
(03-04-2015 10:40 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 10:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I forgot to add you but you were on my list.

Haha appreciate it man Thumbsup I would be honored to meet you.

You might, but as I said before I will be in the wall with a note book studying human behavior.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 10:52 AM
(03-04-2015 10:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 10:40 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Haha appreciate it man Thumbsup I would be honored to meet you.

You might, but as I said before I will be in the wall with a note book studying human behavior.

Well I don't talk much anyways so it's perfect.

(03-04-2015 10:49 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 10:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  No one said they wanted to meet me so you're not alone Weeping

Maybe we should start our own forum. One with beer and hookers and all sorts of deviant behaviour! Smile

OMG Yes!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-04-2015, 11:17 AM
(03-04-2015 01:11 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm pretty new here and the only ones I feel like I know, from the other forum, are Chas, whateverist, Losty, and Min. I think that'd be a pretty cool table for conversation.

Oh, and Norm, too, sorry!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Woo hoo. New day, new choices. (I change my mind constantly)

1) Angie....cuz she's my Angie.

2) DLJ because he the coolest guy on the entire fucking forum.

2) Moms because Moms. (Yes I realize I put "2" twice)

3) morondog. I believe he made my list the last time this thread happened too. He's just one of those people that you know is smart as a whip and just as genuine.

Tomorrow I'll pobably change my mind again. Cool

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-04-2015, 11:28 AM
(03-04-2015 11:22 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Woo hoo. New day, new choices. (I change my mind constantly)

1) Angie....cuz she's my Angie.

Heart Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-04-2015, 11:31 AM
(02-04-2015 04:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is a tough one...Girly, Stark, Moms, Chas, Muffs, pablo, whiskey, clockwork, unfogged, HoC, Bucky still needs to adopt me, Full Circle, GWG, KC, Ferdi, nurse, Free Thought, evenheathen, Guley...

ACK! I know there are some I am forgetting...

Maybe when Rev gets here to a real state, I can arrange a TX meetup with him and EA.

morondog - no question

KidC - absolutely

Logisch - only if he's sporting the hawk Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
03-04-2015, 11:32 AM
(03-04-2015 04:38 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I came up with a list but I have been constantly fixing it and changing it but...well here it is: I think it'd be cool to meet people like Free Thought, UndergroundP, pablo, Chas, Full Circle, Moms, Colourcraze, Ladywallflower, Escape Artist and Rev, KidCharlemagne, Smerc Big Grin, Hobbitgirl even though she hates me Tongue, dancefortwo even though we haven't talked much, Losty, Dom, DLJ, cljr, Zeke...

I also wanted to meet Nurse, Deidre and Anjele, but apparently they don't want to meet me. Dodgy

I'm not sure if I forgot someone... But I'd like to me anyone that genuinely wants to meet me.

I didn't mean to leave u or anyone out. Blush I would definitely meet you, and since exchanging pics, we know what one another looks like. Yes Which has proven to be a good thing. lol

Honestly, meeting everyone here would be a delight because you've all touched me in some way.

Yup, new day new people popping into my head...

All who hang out in the workout thread, because you're probably hawt. I'm very shallow, and that's that. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 5 users Like Deidre32's post
03-04-2015, 11:34 AM
(03-04-2015 06:14 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 12:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  oh the possibilities ......you know I guess since it is impossible to pick one, I will just choose......if I could have lunch with someone, I would pick....RobbyPants, because he and I have shared many moments completely discrediting and dismantling the random theist that kicks in the door at TTA to come tell us heathens a thing or two...and that has and will hopefully continue to be good times. Thumbsup

Well, thank you.

It's funny, because even though you've listed me several times as a source, I always think of you as the go-to guy for information on this kind of stuff. I actually don't consider myself that knowledgeable. While I think I'm decent on counter-apologetics, I don't know a lot about history. I suppose I should correct that, one of these days. I certainly have learned a lot in my year-and-a-half here.

(02-04-2015 12:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So, who would you most like to meet, if you could, just a thought exercise, a musing..harder to do than you thought isn't it?

Damn, that is tough. Time for a list, because I can't not uses BBCode lists ever since that one time AlphaMale bitched about them:
  • As I already said, GoodWithoutGod is my general go-to guy for info, here. Also, I'd love to just talk about life experiences in general. He's been through a lot.
  • I'd love to meet Losty, because Losty.
  • EvolutionKills, cjlr, and TheIniquisition all have similar posting styles to me in many ways (except for EK's MLP memes Tongue ). If they get to a thread before me, chances are, they've already said what I was going to. It'd be fun to get to know them more outside of TTA.
  • Chas, because his combination of civility, intellect, and coming off as a total badass cracks me up. Also, fellow programmer.
  • About any glimpse into Nurse's private life seems interesting as hell. She'd be fun to meet.
  • I always wanted to get to know Witchy better. She's always so interesting.

Being forced to narrow it down to one person, I think I'd pick Losty. She's the person I've talked to the most outside of here, and it'd be fun to actually meet face-to-face. Also, I haven't talked to her in freaking forever, and it'd be nice to chat in person.

We have very similar backgrounds from fundamentalism, we've had a similar path to where we are now.
You and GWOG would on my short list to meet. I've been learning a lot about early Christianity and history lately, lot's of interesting stuff to talk about.
Think I'd have to put Whiskeydebates on the list, I'm lmao from so many of his posts.
I like Nurse's back story and her sense of humor too.

Though I will be diplomatic here and say a lot of you would be great to meet and talk to in person.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
03-04-2015, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 12:13 PM by RobbyPants.)
(03-04-2015 10:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  No one said they wanted to meet me so you're not alone Weeping

I should probably add you, just because you're in Michigan. Sometimes I forget how relatively close some of you live.

(03-04-2015 10:43 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Jdog, I would meet you only if you're an actual dog with a crown. I mean, any other possibility would be disappointing! Tongue

Something about talking, light-furred dogs that don't believe in God.

[Image: 195px-Brian_Griffin.png]

(03-04-2015 10:49 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Maybe we should start our own forum. One with beer and hookers and all sorts of deviant behaviour! Smile

I frequently drink beer when posting here.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
03-04-2015, 12:16 PM
(03-04-2015 10:20 AM)pablo Wrote:  This thread is like The Magic Mirror on Romper Room.
I keep checking for my name. Laugh out load

[Image: e4a8841e9aefd36947cfc859af9256ac_zpsawebrknp.jpg]

I said 'lots of people' - you're included. WillHopp, too. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post